EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Anyone got a lead on this? The only thing ive found was a dead streamable link
I had a look around and got nothing myself. All I could find was this:
Anon 1: "So what's this about Kilia masturbating on stream?"
Anon 2: "It was days ago, on kilia's drunk stream that is now privated cuz she got embatassed of herself. At one part she got really excited and she let out a happy scream, that another person in the live thread lqter clipped and emphasized how similar it was to moaning, starting the rrat that at that point she began masturbating. Others took the bait and started supporting the idea, but in subsequent threads most people was disregarding the idea and the reat has been abandoned, plus the original vod currently private"
That was March 2023

The drunk stream shared earlier in this thread was on [20230702], timelines could match up if that means 7th of Feb. She was kinda in heat and ear licking at 52:44 but nothing more really. She was apparently the least lewd of her group so idk I've just taken it as a dead end. Would be happily surprised if anybody else got info tho

Anyone recommend Lewd EN ASMRs, Lady like voice, juicy, no music, and you can fall asleep to it? Bonus if there's a video too, cuz as much as I'm a fan of audios I also like looking at something. :> Thank you in advance, kings. I'm gonna have trouble sleeping soon due to workplace shenanigans.

I had a look around and got nothing myself. All I could find was this:
Anon 1: "So what's this about Kilia masturbating on stream?"
Anon 2: "It was days ago, on kilia's drunk stream that is now privated cuz she got embatassed of herself. At one part she got really excited and she let out a happy scream, that another person in the live thread lqter clipped and emphasized how similar it was to moaning, starting the rrat that at that point she began masturbating. Others took the bait and started supporting the idea, but in subsequent threads most people was disregarding the idea and the reat has been abandoned, plus the original vod currently private"
That was March 2023

The drunk stream shared earlier in this thread was on [20230702], timelines could match up if that means 7th of Feb. She was kinda in heat and ear licking at 52:44 but nothing more really. She was apparently the least lewd of her group so idk I've just taken it as a dead end. Would be happily surprised if anybody else got info tho

Could the links in here be it?

Anyone recommend Lewd EN ASMRs, Lady like voice, juicy, no music, and you can fall asleep to it? Bonus if there's a video too, cuz as much as I'm a fan of audios I also like looking at something. :> Thank you in advance, kings. I'm gonna have trouble sleeping soon due to workplace shenanigans.

Has anyone watched the Socks agency girls? Any opinions?
I used to watch Inis years ago (back when she was still a sheep) but I haven't really kept up to date with her since, beyond the odd collab here or there. Not really sure why I stopped watching her, but that birthday stream of hers where she doxxed herself and ate an entire birthday cake whilst sobbing will always have a place in my heart.

Also, it's a shame she nuked her Insta back in 2022. I always thought she was very pretty.
280958886_695363088421186_7475358240301815620_n0c4b5da38a1eaa91.md.jpg

Back
Top Bottom