EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Haglover2 go nuts
There's a shitload of TikToks of her in IRL under her webcomic socials, but my scraper is keeling over dead trying to get them all. In any case there's enough in the thread to act as a jumping off point (y)

Try not to post too much content in the discussion threads. If you're uncomfortable with making a content thread for whatever reason, just ask another user to create one - I don't mind making one for AiCandii, I've already made one for Buff so I might as well keep the streak going lol.
I've set a scraper to her socials, but there's 12 years of posts to go through so it'll take a couple hours.

Also, out of curiosity I did a search of the Fansly user endpoint for her. There is an "AICANDII" in there
It looks legit at a glance, but it's also unverified so it could easily be a skinwalker or made and then abandoned/just to reserve the name etc.
God if Candii did fansly i'd have a new vchiban favorite...

Are there any vtubers that do "NTR" streams or generally get fucked or do blowjob streams? Audios are fine too.

I know virtuallylewd used to do it and it was top tier but then she stopped. Oppaipantsuu fell off. I know one from h.live (not hololive) that did one or two before graduating. The two audios Hana made were insane but short-lived.

Haglover2 go nuts
There's a shitload of TikToks of her in IRL under her webcomic socials, but my scraper is keeling over dead trying to get them all. In any case there's enough in the thread to act as a jumping off point (y)
You’re the kindest man i have ever meet on any of these websites

Are there any vtubers that do "NTR" streams or generally get fucked or do blowjob streams? Audios are fine too.

I know one from h.live (not hololive) that did one or two before graduating.
I second this request, would love some good NTR suggestions.

I know of one NTR audio Eve from H.Live did but I can't find it archived anywhere. Here are the Twitter teaser and Fantia post from Kemono if it helps. Would greatly appreciate it if anyone finds it!

I know virtuallylewd used to do it and it was top tier but then she stopped. Oppaipantsuu fell off. I know one from h.live (not hololive) that did one or two before graduating. The two audios Hana made were insane but short-lived.

Anyone know who voiced the new nousagi model? That can't be a voice changer and even the voice sounded familiar

image57dcd6b3c93f2aaf.md.png

oh my god dude just go to bed just skip the rest of the day your ass has a status effect you've got a fuckin exp penalty for 24 hours

Back
Top Bottom