EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

That's cool, I like both of them too - though I haven't watched Saru in a long time. I've really been enjoying the more recent Snuffy streams. I'm glad she has vtuber friends she can interact with again.

They both have threads on the site, if you want to keep tabs on their content -

Also, because they both create(d) NSFW content, they both count as lewdtubers, so you can discuss them in the lewdtuber thread if you'd prefer to post in a slower/more focused thread.
Those threads don't have anything new in them. I was hoping to have someone to discuss them with. The lewdtuber thread is pretty barren as well.

Damn, bro. Hope everything goes well over there.
I FOUGHT TOOTH AND FUCKING NAIL, I REFUSE TO MISS HER 3D DEBUT STREAM! I FUCKING MADE IT!!! I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CALL MYSELF A MAN IF I MISSED THIS DUE TO TRIVIAL FAMILIAL MATTERS THAT COULD'VE BEEN SOLVED WITHOUT ME! LET'S FUCKING GO JAILBIRDS!!
SUSUME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHINZO SASAGEYO!!!!

This shit is gonna change my life, I... guys I need to improve myself. I need to work hard. I'm ready to face the mysteries of tomorrow after this stream. This is one hell of a way to capstone a chapter of my life, watching my Nerissa while listening to her songs!
Gentlemen, Brothers,
SHINZOOOO SASAGEYOOO!!!

i was checking out low viewer count vtuber streams and im 90% sure nekoalexki masturbated while she put on baking videos

she runs a shitton of ads so get adblock ready
So, I was checking her out yesterday because of this post, just for fun, and was lurking in her stream and I heard she is planning on opening a Fansly in the near future.

So you might have struck gold there.

im bummed i couldnt get that vod, but it is up on streamrecorder if anyone wants to grab it
i found the vod link but it won't play... no idea what kind of sorcery is this cause it has never happened before
They should be okay now. I don't have any problems on my devices.
for me clicking the bell doesn't make them go away like it used to, i gotta click each notification individually

Back
Top Bottom