EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

So if I read this right, the Momo IP is dead, but the person behind Momo is redebuting as someone else. Am I getting this right?
I wouldn't say the IP is dead, but yeah you're right. Momo is still staying in idol corp, but will redebut a new persona while acknowledging that "this persona was formerly Momo" (think of Cimrai and BoSheep). The reason I say that the IP isn't dead is because Momo Otako is still there, and maybe she'll bring it up in the future for any fun ideas and shenanigans she'll probably have (like Dizzy from Phase sometimes "inviting" Umiushi Urara).

off topic: notifications are still broken right? mine are just stacking up
for me clicking the bell doesn't make them go away like it used to, i gotta click each notification individually
They updated some addon to XenForo (the package this site is built off of) that has added the ability to summarize notifications.
E.g -
image4284d7d73d047801.png
But it's incredibly buggy and a lot of users are still seeing issues with it after their hotfix.

Update - based on my own testing it looks like only the summarized alerts get cleared when you click the bell or mark as read, every else requires manually going to the post

Last edited:
Thank goodness I wasn't going insane, it's just the website once again!
They updated some addon to XenForo (the package this site is built off of) that has added the ability to summarize notifications.
E.g -
image4284d7d73d047801.png
But it's incredibly buggy and a lot of users are still seeing issues with it after their hotfix.

This is one of the very few places I know where the Gentlemen here wear actual suits and monocles when discussing matters relating to Virtual Youtubers of various kinds. Unfortunate how many other such forums or servers are filled with barbarians. 🧐
I prefer here over /vt/ or reddit. And while I would talk in some of the discord servers about general vtubing stuff, there's no way I could talk about lewdtubers without getting weird looks.

For example, I've been really enjoying the Fansly streams of SuccuPupLily and MeayaGremlina. They've been popping off lately, and they really know how to best make use of their 3d models

Also, Buffpup just recently created an alt NSFW X account. So far she's just retweeted some fanart from her NSFW tag, but we'll see how that changes in the future
I'll add it to her thread, but I doubt it'll escalate beyond retweeting some fan art or just advertising her Patreon.
Buff can definitely be lewd (I remember that "lying in the grass" stream from 2022...) but VCHIBAN is far too corporitised for any member to become a brand risk by doing actual sex work.

I'm pretty sure Cimrai being a retired sex worker was just some schizo /wvt/ rumour from back in the day. She had a lot of dedicated antis who would just make stuff up because they knew she was terminally online and it would get a response. Like her being responsible for 9/11 and the Columbine shooting.
Word, thank you

It's been a while since I checked out Zenya Hima, so I figured I would listen to her recent stream while going to bed last night (big mistake). I already knew she was a tad bit spicy, but now she's like doing successive "skin on skin" thigh slaps (1:02:25), rubbing the mic on her crotch (1:09:15), simulated HJ (2:04:40) and deepthroat BJ (2:12:20, 2:19:30) with a countdown all on public YouTube (or Twitch, whatever). Most of her stuff is still up as far as I can tell, but she does still have a thread here for some archives. Definitely gonna continue to keep an eye on her.

It's been a while since I checked out Zenya Hima, so I figured I would listen to her recent stream while going to bed last night (big mistake). I already knew she was a tad bit spicy, but now she's like doing successive "skin on skin" thigh slaps (1:02:25), rubbing the mic on her crotch (1:09:15), simulated HJ (2:04:40) and deepthroat BJ (2:12:20, 2:19:30) with a countdown all on public YouTube (or Twitch, whatever). Most of her stuff is still up as far as I can tell, but she does still have a thread here for some archives. Definitely gonna continue to keep an eye on her.
the streams from her bed are the wildest, cause she always sounds worked up during those. also someone linked her one of those hentai audios you can find on youtube and she replied "is this what you want?" so perhaps this was her shy attempt at it

Last edited:
the streams from her bed are the wildest, cause she always sounds worked up during those. also someone linked her one of those hentai audios you can find on youtube and she replied "is this what you want?" so perhaps this was her shy attempt at it
I hope it's good, since I'm download it with Download Helper and it's taking AGES.

I hope it's good, since I'm download it with Download Helper and it's taking AGES.
the audio version was already uploaded to her thread, and since the scene is just a still image there's really no need to download the vod (unless you wanna read chat)
also rdbuster69 already pointed the best parts..the rest is just regular triggers mixed with some ramblings

the audio version was already uploaded to her thread, and since the scene is just a still image there's really no need to download the vod (unless you wanna read chat)
also rdbuster69 already pointed the best parts..the rest is just regular triggers mixed with some ramblings
...oh. I wasted 8 gigs of bandwidth. Oh well. Thank you for pointing that out.

You know I'm just huffing Space Age Copium imagining Canan cosplaying as Noel lmao (not gonna happen but it'll very funny)
Hope, it happens though. Now that u mentioned it, did a lewd asmrtist(who's not Canan) that has big booba cosplay Noel? If anyone going to answer this, give me a concrete answer and cut the the discussion and let's return to discussing vtubers.(we're getting sidetracked).

Bao is really goin wild in her alt, she hide her horny side so well, but now it seems she cant control it anymore.

image40223f5187ea8927.md.png
I'm sorry, but Bao hiding her horny well is such a joke lmao. There was a stream where she went on trial for being a furry (and extremely horrendously down bad for Blaidd which served as evidence).

If you want to know the true lore and deep secrets of Bao's degeneracy, look no further than this stream and behold it's glory.

(also it's so fucking hilarious I might rewatch it soon lmao)

Back
Top Bottom