EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat FrivolousFox ASMR - Discussion Thread

Me personally, i cant see her going further mainly due to emotional stability especially what you can already see now.. the sadfishing and all these problems. NSFW type content is a whole new wave of overwhelming emotions in terms of tons more money and tons more content but you never know.

Idk why people want to see her body that much tbh. She’s pretty flat and doesn’t seem like the type to do that

i like her face and lips and her asmr involving that. Plus she just seems nice
If you see what she looked like back when she was in Australia, she had a fat ass and big titties, but then she went through her first toxic relationship, now her second, I swear she used to wear bras all the time now her boobs have shrunk so much she doesn't even need to anymore.

If you see what she looked like back when she was in Australia, she had a fat ass and big titties, but then she went through her first toxic relationship, now her second, I swear she used to wear bras all the time now her boobs have shrunk so much she doesn't even need to anymore.
I'd hesitate to blame any of that on her relationship(s), she's been pretty vocal about her PCOS which leads to this: https://x.com/FrivviFox/status/1251032915015696386

>20... when I still had a full head of hair, boobs AND melanin!
😂

>YES YOU NUMPTIES DUE TO PCOS MY HAIR IS THINNING AND MY BOOBS HAVE SHRUNK
😂
I think we’re all lacking melanin rn though with this quarantine
👀

If there ever was a chance for her to do something crazy and make an Onlyfans it's probably right now. She is very nutty right now and reposting every hack self-help guru on TikTok and somehow thinking they are helping. Yep, she is one of those chicks that runs to TikTok to find mental and physical help. Cause lord knows random quacks who make 20-second videos on an app for kids can help you.

First and foremost, I've been reading the thread, and I wouldn't be so harsh on judging her for romanticizing the accident that fucked up her girlfriend's life. The parents of the girl sued her, and she basically destroyed that girl's future. While she didn't kill a human being, she basically took the spirit away from the girl who has no hope of full recovery. And by no means I intend to make Frivvi the star of the story, because undoubtedly, Tori got the worst of it and is basically a living shell now, but for Frivvi this must be a super heavy thing to have as an eternal burden. It will never go away. And the way that Frivvi found to cope with that without losing her sanity was probably romanticizing it. Putting in her bio that she almost lost the LOVE OF HER LIFE and stuff like that, making that video to tell her side of the story, so that her fandom would support her and make her feel better and so on. So I kinda understand why she does it, because if she stops to look in the mirror and listen to that dark voice we all have inside us, she will probably go nuts or worse.

As for her boobs, yes, I noticed they really shrunk over the years, I mean... look at these olives...

Ob7PU5ly_o.jpg

You saw her nudes, you know her boobs are much bigger than that. I didn't know the PCOS had anything to do it, which is sad, but I noticed that she really lost weight as well. I don't know if this is another side effect of the PCOS, but if it isn't, I'd say her past relationship ALSO have something to do with her boobs disappearing. After all, she seems to have a very fragile mental health and depression can make you lose weight.

First and foremost, I've been reading the thread, and I wouldn't be so harsh on judging her for romanticizing the accident that fucked up her girlfriend's life. The parents of the girl sued her, and she basically destroyed that girl's future. While she didn't kill a human being, she basically took the spirit away from the girl who has no hope of full recovery. And by no means I intend to make Frivvi the star of the story, because undoubtedly, Tori got the worst of it and is basically a living shell now, but for Frivvi this must be a super heavy thing to have as an eternal burden. It will never go away. And the way that Frivvi found to cope with that without losing her sanity was probably romanticizing it. Putting in her bio that she almost lost the LOVE OF HER LIFE and stuff like that, making that video to tell her side of the story, so that her fandom would support her and make her feel better and so on. So I kinda understand why she does it, because if she stops to look in the mirror and listen to that dark voice we all have inside us, she will probably go nuts or worse.

As for her boobs, yes, I noticed they really shrunk over the years, I mean... look at these olives...

Ob7PU5ly_o.jpg

You saw her nudes, you know her boobs are much bigger than that. I didn't know the PCOS had anything to do it, which is sad, but I noticed that she really lost weight as well. I don't know if this is another side effect of the PCOS, but if it isn't, I'd say her past relationship ALSO have something to do with her boobs disappearing. After all, she seems to have a very fragile mental health and depression can make you lose weight.
They were still small before though 🤷‍♂️

and yes I agree idk why people Are being so harsh on her about the accident etc, it must be very hard to deal with and it’s not like she did it on purpose

and yes I agree idk why people Are being so harsh on her about the accident etc, it must be very hard to deal with and it’s not like she did it on purpose
Tori and her family certainly felt she was responsible. That is why they sued her. It seemed like they initially were supportive and glad Frivi aka Lauren had very minor injuries and only spent an hour in the hospital. Then once more details about the accident came out, they started to blame Frivi for basically destroying their lives.

We will probably never know the whole story. But we do know Tori and the family sued Frivi which meant they blamed her for the accident.

But we do know Tori and the family sued Frivi which meant they blamed her for the accident.
Not necessarily -- keep in mind this happened in the US, where medical costs are no minor thing. It's not impossible that they had to sue to try to keep their own heads above water when it came to the costs, especially if they/she didn't have insurance or it was fighting them.

I don't know if that's the case or not, but I do know people who've had to sue "those responsible", even if they didn't personally blame them, else they'd go bankrupt and not get the care they needed.

People's bodies change with time. She's been doing this for almost 10 years now. Long enough for her to have entered and exited the prime fertility years. No surprise if her bust shrank a bit due to medication, lifestyle, or even diet. They are still the same boobs.
And blessed are we if she ever decides to show them. She'll be making more money than Maimy and Aftyn if she did.

not wrong i feel terrible for her though she looks so sad and lonely id love to know what happened from both sides
She has a vod on twitch where she talks about it. I haven't watched the whole thing, but it seems like he wasn't paying much attention to her and told her she was hard to deal with. She also implies he made her get rid of her friends so she has no one irl to talk to. She tries to downplay it as though he's a good guy but he sounds really controlling.

I wish both of them be better and well from now on.
Geez this chick is so emotionally and mentally fucked! no wonder she looks so bony and worn out. How can you say a break up is maybe the hardest thing you ever been through when you literally had a close friend commit suicide and almost killed another person, yet the break up with a person that you felt you deserved better from is the toughest thing. Frivvi needs therapy and medication & I legit hope she gets well and can find true inner happiness.

Back
Top Bottom