EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat FrivolousFox ASMR - Discussion Thread

She is hot and has the ability to make pretty great ASMR. However, she is turning into a lulcow. So many of her edited ASMR videos talk about her decline in views and personal issues. At best she is using the void of the internet to complain about her personal life and at worst she is sadfishing. Both are bad decisions and either way her brand is slowly becoming mental illness/woe is me/downer. She has the means to get help without putting it on her fans. It's a choice, a bad one that never ends well for a content creator. How do I know that she has the means, because she over shares in her videos, hence my original point. Means meaning both financial and people, which leads me to believe that it is sadfishing for attention online as is common for people her age. Other ASMR creators do this, but for the people I follow Frivvi does it a lot more. As a casual viewer/fapper with no interest in her personal life I shouldn't know about dead exes and stomach issues. It's unhinged and unhealthy for everyone. Her YouTube comment sections have turned into sadfishing circlejerks.

I always try to give some benefit of the doubt and I think of all the ASMR thots, Frivvi is still one of the more genuine ones.
Most of these girls have a ridiculously comfy, easy life and then still complain about it and want sympathy.
Frivvi did have something terrible happen to her and her health issues suck too.

But! I pretty much agree with everything you said. I understand she genuinely tries to be our friend and share her situation and feelings but it is not fitting for a social media personality at her size. It’s unprofessional and taints her image and drains her views.
I wouldn’t want to force anyone to be always only happy in their content but she really needs to cut back on the TMI front. She’s still under the assumption she’s being authentic but it does overstep into TMI and sad fishing more often now for sure.

I hope she’s doing better soon again, genuinely for her sake but also so she can focus on just the lipping and glossy ear eating videos instead of whispered life updates.

Yea that sounds more about Tori, don't think it's about Tyler
Disagree. Not saying it's her boyfriend, but she sounds disappointed like she was hurt by someone. What the chick she almost killed has to do with it? If anything, Tori should be the disappointed one for almost being killed by her. It may be Tyler or her parents, I dunno, but def not the chick who basically can't talk or do anything anymore.

And I agree with the people above, she is quickly becoming desperate for attention. All of her posts are like "I'm trying" "I'm sorry I don't post regularly", etc. She is basically wanting people to tell her it's ok and kiss her arse.

Last edited:
You are literally on model forums on a coomer site that relies on leaks from thots Onlyfans. This is not the NY Times or BBC. What did you expect? You can only talk about their tits and ass for so long before you start discussing their fucked up lives. Some guys want to know a little bit more about the thot they jerk to.
Got To Tread carefully, otherwise This Thread is going to end up like Maimys.

Understand Captain America GIF

Honestly I like when these model threads spill the tea cause it's the only way I know anything about these thots.

I only know this chick as the girl who kisses the screen on YouTube and always thought she was really hot. But now I learned she was in a lesbian love affair and nearly killed her girlfriend in a car accident and messed up her life forever. The lover's family hates her and sued her. She also may or may not have broken up with her fiance.

These threads are better when people are spilling tea. Otherwise the threads are just dudes telling each other they want to fuck the bitch and talking about their penises or other penises.

If she really broke up with Tyler id say thats a good thing, always seemed like an insufferable guy anyhow. If her dirty words video the other week is the way forward and more.. I'm all for it. Could do with less of the sadfishing though.

Yeah she said he made her feel like shit. But of course this is only her side and she isn't the most stable person. I am sure he has a different take about their breakup. So I guess we will never know.

All well. This will help her thot business since simps will now think they have a chance.

Yeah she said he made her feel like shit. But of course this is only her side and she isn't the most stable person. I am sure he has a different take about their breakup. So I guess we will never know.

All well. This will help her thot business since simps will now think they have a chance.
I had a gut feeling that was the case. Like I said a few post back, when they got together she lost weight, looked more depressed and aged in the face. I bet she did not want to be with that guy but her and his parents thought it would be a good idea for them to hook up. This probably put her under a lot of stress and I'm sure she hit her breaking point when marriage was brought up!

As far as the thot business goes Idk? I feel like he was the reason she was more tamed and now that they split I'm not sure what to expect?
I hope she's more open to doing OF or more lewd ASMR at least until she hooks up with some other prick. But I feel like she might go on
some soul searching type trip.

Well we shall see next year my guess.

I hope I'm wrong, but honestly, I can't see Lauren doing nudity or anything like that even if she loses all of her fandom. But who knows, life is funny. If somebody told me that one day I would either see her boobs or Maimy's boobs, my money would be in Maimy's.

I wanna feel sorry for the breakup but man, the content of late has been straight bangers I wanna see where this goes.

If it's anything like pre-whining about YouTube censorship Frivvi, we're in for a good time.

The sadfishing is cringe but it keeps the fanbase engaged I guess. But her vids like "lol ur thanksgiving dinner" just don't do it for me, I'm more into the ones where she shows skin... plus dang she's gotta get that lower tooth fixed. Get herself some invisalign or something like Gibi did a long time ago.

The sadfishing is cringe but it keeps the fanbase engaged I guess. But her vids like "lol ur thanksgiving dinner" just don't do it for me, I'm more into the ones where she shows skin... plus dang she's gotta get that lower tooth fixed. Get herself some invisalign or something like Gibi did a long time ago.
Damn, different preferences I guess. Any nsfw asmrist can do skin and triggers, but up-close stuff like "way too close up kisses" and even just proper lens licking is a Frivvi special...

Back
Top Bottom