MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - FrivolousFox ASMR - Discussion Thread | Page 3 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat FrivolousFox ASMR - Discussion Thread

Pervysage88

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I OBJECT! lol & This is coming from someone who's been following her for years, would chat, watch movies and play games with her in Discord, Has sent her fan mail, was a patreon etc...

Her streams have been complete ass, as of late. A year or two ago she would play games like just Dance and darts and be more active and it was fun to hang with her. Now all she does is sit in her chair surrounded by cats and plays some boring ass children games while always looking sick. She only does decent numbers like 1K+ when she does ASMR streams and its only because her TikTok followers come over to watch them. Her usual crowd has diminished dramatically from what it was a year or two ago, most the OG people I knew don't even show up anymore. She would rack in at least 800 viewers a night on the low, now she'd be lucky to get 500 at the most. I think people are getting board with her always looking sick and depressed, not doing much of anything and only watch her ASMR streams when they want to go to sleep anyways.

As far as YouTube goes, I honestly think she would start an OF if anything ever happened to the site or if YT started demonetizing her videos or when ASMR starts losing popularity eventually. I've notice when viewership is low she will upload a video that's more on the sexual side like a licking/kissing video. She knows sex sell's and this keeps her relevant. She needs that money to keep up living her cozy lifestyle up in the mountains and her and her BF seem like the type of people too lazy to work an actual job so they would rather be internet personalities. Also a little thing I noticed is if you go to any of her videos and look at the most replayed parts, its always something lewd, that lets me know what most her audience is looking for anyways, hence why the lewd videos do so well.

Pervysage88

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
Really? Where did you find that out? I mean it would explain for the long absence she had recently. Well If that is true I think the chances of an OF have doubled! or at least more NSFW stuff in general. I fell like the only thing holding her back from going full lewd was him! Ever since she got with that guy it was like he's been zapping her energy and liveliness away like a vampire. Once they got together she lost weight, aged in the face, always looked sick and depressed. Even when she was with that fat racist sack of shit Simmo I felt like she was way more happier because for a min I legit felt like she was turning into the old crazy cat lady from the Simpsons lmao. But I do have a feeling she might get back with that Tori chick, I think she's been doing a lot better lately and they have been talking. She might have gave ole Bussin the boot to get her first love Tori back lol.

thebiggestpau

Fan
Nov 13, 2022
A few weeks ago she released a video saying "dirty" words like titties, boobs and dildo as trigger words. So yeah, she knows exactly what brings the audience in.

On a side note, in the "serious" version of that same video that she posted days later, she says that when she was a kid, she used to think that intercourse meant two people hugging each other for a very long time in bed. I can't remember her exactly words, but she said something about being totally wrong in the sense that she ended up finding out that in reality it's super fast instead. Says a lot about her boyfriend or ex-boyfriend's performance in bed lol

thunfremlinc

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 5, 2023
Not saying they're high quality (though I don't like streams anyways), but she does seem to pull enough to make a living. Lot of people seem to make do with 500-ish, or less.

Point was that there's other income streams, YouTube, Twitch, and Patreon combined should make a pretty safe buffer from needing to resort to OF.

Reactions: Asmrlover4557

MagnumOpis

Diamond Tier
Sep 29, 2023
Nah. That Tori chick got messed up pretty bad. Even if she is doing better she is never going to be normal and had serious brain damage and facial injuries. I didn't know that Tori and her family sued Friv since it was her who was driving the car when the accident happened. When Frivi did that video talking about this like 5 years ago, she made it seem like Tori was dead and everyone assumed that and was showing sympathy for Frivi which probably was the point of the video.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited:

Drpepperrrr

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 7, 2022
I hate to say this but she will not get a OF .. the only reason why people do that is if they are in need of money, im pretty sure shes stacked. for now just enjoy the chill asmr videos lol xqcL

Last edited:

thunfremlinc

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 5, 2023
Where in the world are you pulling this from? Friv nearly turned her into a vegetable and (as mentioned) she/her family sued Friv for the recklessness that put them both in that situation. It feels pretty delusional to suggest they'd get back together, especially when she's in a long term relationship as-is.

DaemonX

Fan
Mar 16, 2022
“You are not stupid for wanting the love you deserve from someone you trusted and expected to be able to give you it. You are never an idiot for loving with your pure heart.”

She posted this on twitter so it sounds like she wanted more and he wasn't ready.

DJDeadz

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 12, 2023
Tori's family HATES Frivi and sued her as shown above. Frivi tried to portray everything as because they disproved of the lesbian relationship and were intolerant Christians. But there was a lot more to it, with obviously the fact that Frivi nearly killed their daughter, ruined her life forever, and walked away. The family also said Frivi changed Tori and introduced her to drugs and alcohol which led up to the accident. She became a different person and that Frivi was a terrible influence and destroyed their daughter's life both mentally and physically.

Frivi is done with that chapter of her life. Cause that family believes she destroyed part of them.

DJDeadz

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 12, 2023
You are literally on model forums on a coomer site that relies on leaks from thots Onlyfans. This is not the NY Times or BBC. What did you expect? You can only talk about their tits and ass for so long before you start discussing their fucked up lives. Some guys want to know a little bit more about the thot they jerk to.