EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat FrivolousFox ASMR - Discussion Thread

Geez this chick is so emotionally and mentally fucked! no wonder she looks so bony and worn out. How can you say a break up is maybe the hardest thing you ever been through when you literally had a close friend commit suicide and almost killed another person, yet the break up with a person that you felt you deserved better from is the toughest thing. Frivvi needs therapy and medication & I legit hope she gets well and can find true inner happiness.
That was a new and interesting way of telling the world that you have never been in love with someone.

That was a new and interesting way of telling the world that you have never been in love with someone.
Doesn't seem like love If you feel like you deserved better from the person you loved? Sounds like emotional attachment in a toxic relationship. I hope I'm treated the way I feel like I should be treated by the person I love, otherwise fuck that! But that's just me some people like being abused.

Last edited:
Geez this chick is so emotionally and mentally fucked! no wonder she looks so bony and worn out. How can you say a break up is maybe the hardest thing you ever been through when you literally had a close friend commit suicide and almost killed another person, yet the break up with a person that you felt you deserved better from is the toughest thing. Frivvi needs therapy and medication & I legit hope she gets well and can find

Geez this chick is so emotionally and mentally fucked! no wonder she looks so bony and worn out. How can you say a break up is maybe the hardest thing you ever been through when you literally had a close friend commit suicide and almost killed another person, yet the break up with a person that you felt you deserved better from is the toughest thing. Frivvi needs therapy and medication & I legit hope she gets well and can find true inner happiness.
And thats what I say with "I wish both of them be better". I hope that she can find mental help or something like this. Nothing else

Nah. That Tori chick got messed up pretty bad. Even if she is doing better she is never going to be normal and had serious brain damage and facial injuries. I didn't know that Tori and her family sued Friv since it was her who was driving the car when the accident happened. When Frivi did that video talking about this like 5 years ago, she made it seem like Tori was dead and everyone assumed that and was showing sympathy for Frivi which probably was the point of the video.
Lol I just randomly opened the case link, and it was updated as "Dismissal"

Her current Twitch stream holy shit. I feel bad for her shitty past but for someone with so much money available for therapy to squeeze out her community for help and pity this hard is kinda off putting.
I would feel kinda bad for accepting money in a stream crying my eyes out over a breakup.

You weren't wrong I went and skimmed through her replay after your post and Holy Shit! she was weeping the whole stream.
I dont know, i feel like she comes on stream when theres a specific problem and collects her money off her white knights cos she knows they pay well whilst she could do other stuff seems like milking bad situations

Where in the world are you pulling this from? Friv nearly turned her into a vegetable and (as mentioned) she/her family sued Friv for the recklessness that put them both in that situation. It feels pretty delusional to suggest they'd get back together, especially when she's in a long term relationship as-is.
lauren made a video a few months back talking about how her and Tori have been talking alot lately

Tori and her family certainly felt she was responsible. That is why they sued her. It seemed like they initially were supportive and glad Frivi aka Lauren had very minor injuries and only spent an hour in the hospital. Then once more details about the accident came out, they started to blame Frivi for basically destroying their lives.

We will probably never know the whole story. But we do know Tori and the family sued Frivi which meant they blamed her for the accident.
Tori's family sued not Tori herself. also lauren made a video a few months back discussing how her and Tori have been talking more often

Yeah I just saw the notification. Hoped it would be for a new video.
Man I’m not jealous of her now ex bf I guess how she’s talking about him. But I’m not sure he’s really the issue with the way she talks about herself and him.
But I do hope she gets better and the help she needs.

Genuine question though, am I the only one who finds it extremely odd how she’s going online and shows herself to so many people publicly like this? I’m not shaming, I’m just the complete opposite and would keep all this much more private and certainly don’t put …all this out there.

I dont know, i feel like she comes on stream when theres a specific problem and collects her money off her white knights cos she knows they pay well whilst she could do other stuff seems like milking bad situations
Sounds like the people on her stream are part of her support network.

Genuine question though, am I the only one who finds it extremely odd how she’s going online and shows herself to so many people publicly like this? I’m not shaming, I’m just the complete opposite and would keep all this much more private and certainly don’t put …all this out there.

Are you significantly older than her? Her generation overall has a completely different concept of emotional privacy.

Last edited:
Damn she is hurting. My heart breaks for her. I've seen similar behaviour in another creator I use to follow. Gets really emotionally worked up and it seems the only way they can deal with it is to post it online. Don't know if its a true form of expression or if its part of the need for attention in a parasocial relationship. Personally I just journal

Yeah I just saw the notification. Hoped it would be for a new video.
Man I’m not jealous of her now ex bf I guess how she’s talking about him. But I’m not sure he’s really the issue with the way she talks about herself and him.
But I do hope she gets better and the help she needs.

oh boy is the stream VOD already deleted? what exactly did she say about her ex? im always the one trying to find truth in these situations lol

oh boy is the stream VOD already deleted? what exactly did she say about her ex? im always the one trying to find truth in these situations lol
i wouldn’t dig too deep, she was just an absolute wreck.

Damn she is hurting. My heart breaks for her. I've seen similar behaviour in another creator I use to follow. Gets really emotionally worked up and it seems the only way they can deal with it is to post it online. Don't know if its a true form of expression or if its part of the need for attention in a parasocial relationship. Personally I just journal
Her life is pretty much on social media at this point from nudes to tragedy. If you were ever thinking of getting lewd content its very hard to see that right now, it wouldn’t even surprise me if she disappeared for a while but she always comes back to stream her moments. Whether shes sad fishing to her white knights or genuinely journaling idk. But she needs help asap asap before it gets worse

Back
Top Bottom