EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Feiirain

• Thread starter Thread starter eses13
  • Start date Start date
Feiirain made a story about this a while back so I bet her friends know about it. There's another server that I can't post here but it says someone named JJ is in this group too. Might be the same person, could always ask him if they're gonna do another one.
just post the link who cares. i want to see

I'm in a disc with some of her close irl friends and they said feii has been a huge bitch lately and has been having a meltdown ever since some guy named randy dumped her, so if yall been wondering why she aint posting that's why. Judging by the way they were talking about him I think that's the ferris wheel guy she's been fucking. She been too busy obsessing over him and stalking him to do her job I guess. Pretty much scammed over a month for fansly subscribers. 😂☠️

I'm in a disc with some of her close irl friends and they said feii has been a huge bitch lately and has been having a meltdown ever since some guy named randy dumped her, so if yall been wondering why she aint posting that's why. Judging by the way they were talking about him I think that's the ferris wheel guy she's been fucking. She been too busy obsessing over him and stalking him to do her job I guess. Pretty much scammed over a month for fansly subscribers. 😂☠️
Her friends are saying shes been playing a few guys lately. I guess her priorities are leading people on, then her job. Simps gotta pay and wait for her to get a nut first. 😂😂😂 She finally posting again though.

Last edited:
Aint no way Feiirain trynna flex with these stories lately. This has gotta be the 10th guy that has had to go meet her in the past year. She posting stories with different flowers and different guys arms like every other month. Scamming all of her subscribers just to cuck them with a story. How unlikeable and delusional can you get 😂🤣. Her friends mentioned she does the same things with each guy she dates, watches the same animes and kdramas, tells them the same things. This has gotta be some weird manipulation ritual. She crazy.

Last edited:
So I came by her thread by chance and was considering watching the thread.

Decided to check the simp chat cause I was bored and I was not prepared for this fucked up rabbithole jesus christ...

Haven't seen a e-girl being this toxic since bunny ayumi and bunni3... think I imma just watch the simp chat only and how see this dumpster fire goes.

So I came by her thread by chance and was considering watching the thread.

Decided to check the simp chat cause I was bored and I was not prepared for this fucked up rabbithole jesus christ...

Haven't seen a e-girl being this toxic since bunny ayumi and bunni3... think I imma just watch the simp chat only and how see this dumpster fire goes.
welcome to the shit show

how do you guys know thats really her bf that was leaking her fansly? couldnt it just be someone similar name ?
A while back his profile picture was his arm displaying his tattoos, the same tattoos on the guy that has been in her tiktok + stories recently. And just a few months ago he changed it to some drawing of his "vtuber" character. This was all before they supposedly started dating and she was clearly with some other guy back then, but as of recently the same tattoos show up in her stories and he hasn't posted any of her content since. If I had to guess he knew her this whole time and was jealous of whoever she was with and started leaking her stuff? And them maybe he stopped once he slipped in after she broke up with the last guy? Who knows, but its obviously him and he clearly has some weird unhealthy obsession with her. Its cool to leak her content just to share with the boys, but to publicly leak someone youre close to? Kinda fucked up.

Last edited:
A while back his profile picture was his arm displaying his tattoos, the same tattoos on the guy that has been in her tiktok + stories recently. And just a few months ago he changed it to some drawing of his "vtuber" character. This was all before they supposedly started dating and she was clearly with some other guy back then, but as of recently the same tattoos show up in her stories and he hasn't posted any of her content since. If I had to guess he knew her this whole time and was jealous of whoever she was with and started leaking her stuff? And them maybe he stopped once he slipped in after she broke up with the last guy? Who knows, but its obviously him and he clearly has some weird unhealthy obsession with her. Its cool to leak her content just to share with the boys, but to publicly leak someone youre close to? Kinda fucked up.
we are all on a content leaking site idk if any of us can truely say one version of leaking is morally better than another , but i would say its an uncomfortble situation to be with someone whos willing to post your nudes for the "boys" or otherwise , the only reason ive felt content with leaking is i have nothing to do with the person , if i had any connection at all then it just becomes weird

Lil bro probably hit her up the day she got broken up with 😂. She did post some stories about how she wanted a guy that's obsessed with her, so I guess she got what she wanted. Lil bro might murder her when she tries to dip tho, he got the wrong kind of obsession 🤷‍♂️.

Lil bro probably hit her up the day she got broken up with 😂. She did post some stories about how she wanted a guy that's obsessed with her, so I guess she got what she wanted. Lil bro might murder her when she tries to dip tho, he got the wrong kind of obsession 🤷‍♂️.
Blud woke up @ da wrong side of the bed 💀💀💀

Her bf went from leaking her fansly content to bragging about fucking her in the comments on every post she makes, if that doesn't scream "I'm only with you for sex" idk what does 😅😂. He's so proud of himself but good for him, he knows what he's doing. They probably aren't going to last long but hopefully he doesn't murder her when she's done with him and maybe he leaks some real content. I'm already excited for the next meltdown, I got my popcorn ready.

Back
Top Bottom