EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Feiirain

• Thread starter Thread starter eses13
  • Start date Start date
She just posted a story of her food on insta, and the guy sitting at her table is wearing something similar to that petrus guy. You can only see his arms, but I'd say this is legit. Are you sure he raped some girl too or was that just a rumor?
I very much believe it was not a rumor. I briefly met him a while back, he seemed super friendly but a bit on the odd side. He had this weird anime-ish personality, it was very odd but he definitely has the aesthetic for it so it kinda fit him. That same day I saw him watching some girl at the club for almost an hour straight which was super creepy. And this is no joke, but he also filmed himself intensely staring at her... He's definitely an edgy oddball, but he seemed harmless back then. Back when him and the victim came around she said they were just friends, she even claimed to have a boyfriend. She was very sweet and timid and I could never picture her lying about something like this. Both of them stopped showing up one day back in April I think? Fast forward a month and we're hearing rumors of sexual assault. But no twitlonger, just talk. He coincidently stopped posting on his social medias for months after it happened. Then months later he came back by himself again and started posting stuff like nothing ever happened. I haven't seen her since but one or two months ago she came out with a twitlonger about him and the story seems pretty chilling. But I believe it, she even had a screen shot of her instagram messages with him about visiting his apartment before it happened.

I very much believe it was not a rumor. I briefly met him a while back, he seemed super friendly but a bit on the odd side. He had this weird anime-ish personality, it was very odd but he definitely has the aesthetic for it so it kinda fit him. That same day I saw him watching some girl at the club for almost an hour straight which was super creepy. And this is no joke, but he also filmed himself intensely staring at her... He's definitely an edgy oddball, but he seemed harmless back then. Back when him and the victim came around she said they were just friends, she even claimed to have a boyfriend. She was very sweet and timid and I could never picture her lying about something like this. Both of them stopped showing up one day back in April I think? Fast forward a month and we're hearing rumors of sexual assault. But no twitlonger, just talk. He coincidently stopped posting on his social medias for months after it happened. Then months later he came back by himself again and started posting stuff like nothing ever happened. I haven't seen her since but one or two months ago she came out with a twitlonger about him and the story seems pretty chilling. But I believe it, she even had a screen shot of her instagram messages with him about visiting his apartment before it happened.
I know this is a Feiirain thread, but I'm so curious. Could you link the twitlonger?

Aint no way :eek::eek: Thats crazy if this is real. If shes dating him why not tell her about this?
If it wasn't real it would be very illegal and I don't see her as the type to commit a crime. I dont know Feiirain, I'm only but an acquaintance, it's not my place to tell her. And I'm not sure if they are dating or just fuck buddies, but I think they're living together now or something. There has been other girls like her before, they come and go. It most likely wont last anyways so I don't really see any reason to intervene with something that's none of my business.

EDIT: Just wanted to add that I've talked to Petrus again and he confirmed they are dating. He also happens to have been obsessed with my friend Gabbie for months and has called Feiirain a budget Goobsarts. They seem a good match, a truly wicked duo, but something tells me they wont last long.....

Last edited:
If it wasn't real it would be very illegal and I don't see her as the type to commit a crime. I dont know Feiirain, I'm only but an acquaintance, it's not my place to tell her. And I'm not sure if they are dating or just fuck buddies, but I think they're living together now or something. There has been other girls like her before, they come and go. It most likely wont last anyways so I don't really see any reason to intervene with something that's none of my business.

EDIT: Just wanted to add that I've talked to Petrus again and he confirmed they are dating. He also happens to have been obsessed with my friend Gabbie for months and has called Feiirain a budget Goobsarts. They seem a good match, a truly wicked duo, but something tells me they wont last long.....
One of her friends recently wrote some love poem to her on her fansly comments and I saw his name before, she posted about him on valentines day. Shes either playing both these guys or lil bro has no idea. Poor lil bro. 💀☠️

She just recently posted a story of her with that guy doing matching onepunchman cosplays so it's pretty likely they are dating and that confirms a lot that MetalFlowerPetal666 said.

She just recently posted a story of her with that guy doing matching onepunchman cosplays so it's pretty likely they are dating and that confirms a lot that MetalFlowerPetal666 said.
The man looked me and other people at our club dead in the eyes and told us he has been sleeping with her and that they are dating so yes, it's pretty safe to assume. He even sounded like he was bragging about it, it's disgusting seeing how he views women as objectives.

One of her friends recently wrote some love poem to her on her fansly comments and I saw his name before, she posted about him on valentines day. Shes either playing both these guys or lil bro has no idea. Poor lil bro. 💀☠️
I think that's the guy who sells her stuff on one of her telegram leak servers. He goes by the name Mcneil and he said he's friends with her and sells exclusives and stuff.

I think that's the guy who sells her stuff on one of her telegram leak servers. He goes by the name Mcneil and he said he's friends with her and sells exclusives and stuff.
How do you know it's that guy specifically though?

How do you know it's that guy specifically though?
I said I think it's him, I don't actuallu know. Someone named JJ called that guy Jav though. There's a few people in the server that seems like they are friends with her. They were just saying something about one of them trying to get him to talk feiirain into fucking one of them on a ferris wheel few days ago.

I said I think it's him, I don't actuallu know. Someone named JJ called that guy Jav though. There's a few people in the server that seems like they are friends with her. They were just saying something about one of them trying to get him to talk feiirain into fucking one of them on a ferris wheel few days ago.
LOL which one? The rapist guy or Jav? Or does she fuck her other friends too?

LOL which one? The rapist guy or Jav? Or does she fuck her other friends too?
I'm not really sure who the rapist guy is, but they said the guys name is Trey. One of his friends said he is obsessed with egirls and has been sliding in DMs trying to fuck for a while now, including Feiirain. A bunch of people are getting kicked right now, I think they cleaning the server looking for me for snitching. Might be a coincidence, but they might read this forum.

I'm not really sure who the rapist guy is, but they said the guys name is Trey. One of his friends said he is obsessed with egirls and has been sliding in DMs trying to fuck for a while now, including Feiirain. A bunch of people are getting kicked right now, I think they cleaning the server looking for me for snitching. Might be a coincidence, but they might read this forum.
its not even trey, trey is the guys friend who was trying to get his friend laid with feii. they shut the server down too and who knows when they will do another one... >.>

its not even trey, trey is the guys friend who was trying to get his friend laid with feii. they shut the server down too and who knows when they will do another one... >.>
Whatever his name is doesn't matter fam. And who knows if that's even her friends. Could just be some pychos making shit up. If that her friends though, I feel bad for her if they really doin stuff like that to her. And someone was gonna snitch sooner or later, did not think they be reading these forums though.

Feiirain made a story about this a while back so I bet her friends know about it. There's another server that I can't post here but it says someone named JJ is in this group too. Might be the same person, could always ask him if they're gonna do another one.

Back
Top Bottom