EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Feiirain

• Thread starter Thread starter eses13
  • Start date Start date
No idea whats going on with that stuff lol I'm just here for the boobs. Sounds like some drama fr tho.

No idea whats going on with that stuff lol I'm just here for the boobs. Sounds like some drama fr tho.
Bro you started leaking right around the time her current bf started dating her and stopped leaking her content, it was perfect timing 😂 . And it's all organized and shit, it's great man. Thanks for the leaks homie, much love <3. And the drama is great fr, I used to know her back when her name was still pastelvices so I've been hooked on this train wreck for quite some time 🍿🍿🍿.

she would post when I’m on vacation lmao her schedule to post is basically beginning of the month and the end. Or whenever she remembers she has an account. when I return I’ll update the albums but at least this other dude posting.

she would post when I’m on vacation lmao her schedule to post is basically beginning of the month and the end. Or whenever she remembers she has an account. when I return I’ll update the albums but at least this other dude posting.
Don't worry too much , enjoy your vacation

i messaged her bf on tele and he seems chill. she hasnt been posting much because all she does all day is hang out with him and her friends and play valorant and other games like overwatch and apex legends recently. he said shes lazy and shes toxic to most of her followers. he said she got one of his accounts banned or something because of how toxic she is. and apparently he has nothing to leak other than trash selfies and just an audio recording he took of them having sex so he doesnt have shit

i messaged her bf on tele and he seems chill. she hasnt been posting much because all she does all day is hang out with him and her friends and play valorant and other games like overwatch and apex legends recently. he said shes lazy and shes toxic to most of her followers. he said she got one of his accounts banned or something because of how toxic she is. and apparently he has nothing to leak other than trash selfies and just an audio recording he took of them having sex so he doesnt have shit
Mmmm intriguing observation, that explains the sporatic schedules she has.

Well we already know how toxic she is, but ask him why she got banned on her main account. I didn't see her post anything bad so I want to know what happened. There was a guy on here a while ago saying her and one of her last boyfriends were being racist and harassing some him and his girlfriend for being black, he even showed DMs with her for proof. I bet something happened recently and she pissed off a group of people and they probably mass reported her or something along those lines. They don't just ban you for nothing, some shit must have hit the fan. And lil bro is hittin it but not getting anything to leak? That's cap. He probably doesn't want to leak anything just yet if they are still together.

Well we already know how toxic she is, but ask him why she got banned on her main account. I didn't see her post anything bad so I want to know what happened. There was a guy on here a while ago saying her and one of her last boyfriends were being racist and harassing some him and his girlfriend for being black, he even showed DMs with her for proof. I bet something happened recently and she pissed off a group of people and they probably mass reported her or something along those lines. They don't just ban you for nothing, some shit must have hit the fan. And lil bro is hittin it but not getting anything to leak? That's cap. He probably doesn't want to leak anything just yet if they are still together.
i messaged him but it took along time for him to respond last time. but i say he will leak it because he has leaked other girls before. i forgot to mention in my last post he said he has flirted with other OF girls in the past and has leaked things.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean shit he should still leak them regardless

Going ghost on feii content for a month.
I'll return In October. Whether her stuff was shared here or not during that time, I'll sync it all to the albums when I return lol.
Godspeed​

(watch, this will be the one month she actually posts a lot lmao)

Going ghost on feii content for a month.​

I'll return In October. Whether her stuff was shared here or not during that time, I'll sync it all to the albums when I return lol.​

Godspeed​

(watch, this will be the one month she actually posts a lot lmao)
Be well

She said on fansly she hasn't been posting because of a cough but I see her playing league and valorant all day with her bf? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

my gofile link expired in my last post and I cant edit it for some strange reason but here it is again. i also message her bf on tele again to see why she got ban and he blocked me so he must have read my post here and got mad lol. heres the reuploaded link of feis bf talking to some other bitch that he leak

my gofile link expired in my last post and I cant edit it for some strange reason but here it is again. i also message her bf on tele again to see why she got ban and he blocked me so he must have read my post here and got mad lol. heres the reuploaded link of feis bf talking to some other bitch that he leak
Thanks for reposting bro. He doesnt talk but that certainly sounds like him. Lil bro has god tier rizz apparently. We already know feiirain views this thread so im sure he does too. Lets hope he still leaks when they break up 😅

Thanks for reposting bro. He doesnt talk but that certainly sounds like him. Lil bro has god tier rizz apparently. We already know feiirain views this thread so im sure he does too. Lets hope he still leaks when they break up 😅
Is that fenn in the video?

Her bf kno about the forum. If you scroll up you can see one of the first messages in the tele is him mentioning this site. That was back when his pfp was still his tattoos so we kno its him.

Back
Top Bottom