EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Feiirain

• Thread starter Thread starter eses13
  • Start date Start date
Yeah same shit happed with me!! see this guy gets it, no point getting invested or anything.
There's a huge difference between fucking around consensually and leading someone on. Some people probably thought they weren't good enough for her, she makes them think otherwise then she leaves and you realize she never gave a fuck. That kinda stuff gives emotional damage, trust issues, etc. You can't just tell people you're romantically interested in them when you're not, her not understanding the consequences or just not caring about them is a clear sign of narcissism.

Here's "the meltdown" from her insta story a few days ago. I like feiirain, whether she's fake or not. But boy did she prove how toxic she is. She honestly handled things so poorly she somehow managed to make herself look worse in my opinion. I don't know why she would even bring this thread up in her story when this is a low key forum and no one here is even trying to cancel her or anything. We're just talking about it. And how she gonna mention that and go into not building parasocial relationships when shes the one building fake relationships with people?

Last edited:
Forgot to show this, she shows the concern and safety for herself and her friends because she had a creepy stalker from forever ago. I remember that same screenshot of some weirdo, it was literally like over a year ago. But since then she goes to conventions like 1-2 times a month and posts where she will be and what she's wearing so that people can find her. Clearly you can tell she's very concerned about herself and the friends she's with at these conventions... and obviously she's not avoiding making connections with her fans if she's telling people to meet up with her. These posts are literally like 2 days apart, guess she forgot? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Here's "the meltdown" from her insta story a few days ago. I like feiirain, whether she's fake or not. But boy did she prove how toxic she is. She honestly handled things so poorly she somehow managed to make herself look worse in my opinion. I don't know why she would even bring this thread up in her story when this is a low key forum and no one here is even trying to cancel her or anything. We're just talking about it. And how she gonna mention that and go into not building parasocial relationships when shes the one building fake relationships with people?
Surprised she used my post lmao

back when i met her she was braggin about all the people she fucked around with on webcam so idk wut her problem is, like it was just a mutual fling between us so why not admit it, y lie about it and say shit about me? and she tryna call me a stalker that got rejected like bro.... anyone who knew her lovense name knows she lyin ever since i said it fr. and i know it was stupid of me to do that, but she changed her account name on it since then so its not really a big deal anymore

back when i met her she was braggin about all the people she fucked around with on webcam so idk wut her problem is, like it was just a mutual fling between us so why not admit it, y lie about it and say shit about me? and she tryna call me a stalker that got rejected like bro.... anyone who knew her lovense name knows she lyin ever since i said it fr. and i know it was stupid of me to do that, but she changed her account name on it since then so its not really a big deal anymore
according to my friend, she said feii was mainly pissed off and ranted because of you. she said feii's seeing someone irl and I'm sure she didn't want them to know she does that kinda stuff behind their back. she's very secretive for a reason.

Forgot to show this, she shows the concern and safety for herself and her friends because she had a creepy stalker from forever ago. I remember that same screenshot of some weirdo, it was literally like over a year ago. But since then she goes to conventions like 1-2 times a month and posts where she will be and what she's wearing so that people can find her. Clearly you can tell she's very concerned about herself and the friends she's with at these conventions... and obviously she's not avoiding making connections with her fans if she's telling people to meet up with her. These posts are literally like 2 days apart, guess she forgot? :rolleyes:
and you're right, she was so childish she shined a spotlight on a forum about the things she did to people, and she didn't even address the main topic of this discussion. she played it off as if those people she led on are stalkers. she also said she only makes fun of her "creepy" simps. she makes fun of everyone, she even made fun of some simp who spent thousands on her buying her clothes and anime stuff. she's a gossiper, she talks bad about everyone. and funnily enough that crazy stalker in the screenshot is someone she used to flirt with a long time ago, in her defense the guy was crazy, but that's just another person she led on and ditched when she got bored with them. for her to group in all the other guys she led on and manipulated as "creeps" and "stalkers" is just gross.

Last edited:
according to my friend, she said feii was mainly pissed off and ranted because of you. she said feii's seeing someone irl and I'm sure she didn't want them to know she does that kinda stuff behind their back. she's very secretive for a reason.
You were right LOL, I'm surprised you know so much and she straight up called you a liar. And she refers to him as her "apex duo"... cmon bruh 😂

Last edited:
You were right LOL, I'm surprised you know so much and she straight up called you a liar. And she refers to him as her "apex duo"... cmon bruh 😂
yep... my friend said that feii will only sleep with people irl that she's been with for atleast a year. a year ago she did this thing called rentagf and this guy bought it. since then she actually dated someone else that did the rentagf aswell for almost a year(yet another person she led on) and cheated on that guy with this guy that's meeting her now. apparently shes very obsessed with this guy because she said hes rich and hot, thats about all i know about him.

yep... my friend said that feii will only sleep with people irl that she's been with for atleast a year. a year ago she did this thing called rentagf and this guy bought it. since then she actually dated someone else that did the rentagf aswell for almost a year(yet another person she led on) and cheated on that guy with this guy that's meeting her now. apparently shes very obsessed with this guy because she said hes rich and hot, thats about all i know about him.
Someone on another site just mentioned that 1 year thing you were talking about before you sent your message and he claims to know her bf. So just from that alone he actually seems legit lol. He said her bf is gonna try to get her to do b/g apparently.

LMAO i caused her rant... that's funny as fuck. bro that shits just karma, she just playin people left and right. this drama is just getting worse and worse hahaha

Last edited:
yeah... i feel kinda stupid after what happened with me. she never shared anything personal with me, was always very distant and secretive but was constantly saying she liked me n stuff. we flirted for over a month and she heavily implied she wanted to date but she never even told me her real name. kinda weird but w/e, got to see her on webcam and did the whole lovense dance that everyone seems to be familiar of. i think i asked her once why she was ghosting me after she didnt respond to me for like a a few days then she blocked me and that was that, i never bothered to even try to reach out to her after that but i guess she just considers me a stalker that got rejected now? i honestly thought i was the only one until i heard someone else's story that was very similar to me. and not to mention i flirted with her a month or two ago so she was seeing someone else simultaneously.

yeah... i feel kinda stupid after what happened with me. she never shared anything personal with me, was always very distant and secretive but was constantly saying she liked me n stuff. we flirted for over a month and she heavily implied she wanted to date but she never even told me her real name. kinda weird but w/e, got to see her on webcam and did the whole lovense dance that everyone seems to be familiar of. i think i asked her once why she was ghosting me after she didnt respond to me for like a a few days then she blocked me and that was that, i never bothered to even try to reach out to her after that but i guess she just considers me a stalker that got rejected now? i honestly thought i was the only one until i heard someone else's story that was very similar to me. and not to mention i flirted with her a month or two ago so she was seeing someone else simultaneously.
well you dodged a bullet, trust me you wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone like her. and the idiot that flew out just to see her will probably regret it in a month or two. even if she's attractive, she's not worth anyone's time. she's not a nice person, even to her closest friends. just a few days ago in her rant she mentioned how she keeps her friends out of things because she cares about them and doesn't want them to get death threats. and then yesterday she posted their socials on her story. she lies about stuff like this all the time because if those people only knew how little she cared for them, or how badly she talked about them behind their backs, she'd have no friends.

Is the ppv worth buying?
Usually in ppvs the girls will highlight their best bits of the video in the preview to entice you to buy it. So you probably already saw the best it's gonna get. So no, it's probably not worth it unless you're ballin $$$. Just gotta buy it and see for yourself, or wait. Eventually someone will be a homie and post it.

for some reason on another site I got DM'd something interesting from someone who knows feiirain's irl group personally. more drama, and its fucked up. i don't have time to post about it right now because im busy with work but i will soon. i also have to make sure i block some stuff out so i dont dox anyone too.

Back
Top Bottom