Simp Chat Fanfan - Discussion Thread

1nst1nct

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I mean Fanfan is like, 22 or 23? And is chronically online to the point where she made a career out of it. Not really defending her or anything, but she's clearly not all that well adjusted socially. She probably does have a complex over her viewers. She cultivated a particularly degenerate audience and probably resents them now. Her chat sucks her off like crazy and feeds her ego at any given opportunity. I think it would be impossible for most people to not end up developing a 'better than you' attitude towards people who constantly treat them like God.

She probably doesn't think much of flaking on her viewers because she just sees them as extras in the movie of her life. She knows the majority of them will keep lining her pockets no matter how often she cancels streams, so she'll keep cancelling streams and then reply to people who criticise her with cry more pussy. I don't know, I just think it's hard to actually criticise a 22 year old who has spent years getting their ego stroked by their followers online for having an inflated ego and not particularly caring about not keeping promises to people who rarely say bad things to her. The patreon shit probably solidified in her mind that her core audience is made up of simps that she can treat any which way and get away with it because they're so lizard brained that they'll gladly accept being treated like a dog by the woman they jerk off to daily.

Reactions: americnabc

RicketyCricket55

Tier 1 Sub
Jun 9, 2023
I don't think saying unreliable is harassment.

Edit: if she has the time to call someone a pussy on insta, she should also be able to take the bare minimum time out her day to ghost her discord.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigman09

Lurker
May 31, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I think just sending a message is just a little to crazy, but honestly everyone got to understand is she has a life outside streaming, and reminds me of Emiru for not streaming much or whenever she wants. But I do agree the problem is she tells people she’s going to stream and doesn’t for a week, she just needs to not say anything at all.

RicketyCricket55

Tier 1 Sub
Jun 9, 2023
It was a public comment on her insta page. I guess should've said, "no, I don't help my dog masturbate" instead of "you're unreliable streamer." I wasn't aware a public comment on a discussion thread on fucking instagram is harassment. Next you'll tell me your also not supposed to comment on X unless your kissing ass

Jan 20, 2024
This would be a good excuse if she was streaming consistently and wants to take the weekends or a day off. Doesn't really work when you stream 15 hours a week.

Somehow people with regular jobs can have a life and do their jobs at the same time. But not poor streamers, like fanfan, even with having extreme flexibility when it comes to when she can work.

bigman09

Lurker
May 31, 2023
I get your point but everyone works to live, for the money, even though she said she ain’t rich she couldn’t afford living in la without streaming, so everyone can agree she not streaming cuz she doesn't want to and doesn’t need to. That’s the point I’m trying to make not that being lazy and ditching isn’t stupid.

Aug 30, 2022
Yh, cancelling a few hours before stream is an improvement over simply ghosting her discord, but knowing her problems with keeping schedules and her general unreliability it would probably be best for her to simply not mention any potential streams beforehand and just ping her discord when she's actually going live.
It would probably help a lot with taking some heat off of herself and her unreliability and also lower the frustration levels of her audience.

Mar 14, 2022
as fun and entertaining she is as a streamer, I genuinely don't believe she cares about her audience enough that she'll lose sleep over them being upset. She just has that personality.

every time she takes a long break and comes back to streaming, she always says "I love how I can just come back and you guys gift me all these subs"...
It's not like she has any incentive to stream all the time, especially when she still gets paid and genuinely doesn't care for her audience at that deep of a level. I honestly thought it would be different because of how passionate the roleplay community is over her

Aug 30, 2022
The thing is, no one is even asking for her to care for her audience on any level deeper than the bare minimum expected from an entertainment provider to an entertainment consumer, i.e. let people know in advance when schedules change and don't take their "business" for granted. Be professional, that's literally it.
But if they let her walk all over them and then still throw money at her, then it's also on them, Why would she respect them when they openly show her that they don't even have any self-respect.

RicketyCricket55

Tier 1 Sub
Jun 9, 2023
Ya, she's definitely not unreliable...
Some of you give her way too much leeway to be a privileged asshole. I'm sure most of you work a regular 40 hr week and still find time to spend with family and friends, meanwhile Fanfan hasn't streamed in a week, and it's not she's working on YouTube content like a lot of streamers do offline. Fuck, she's even lazier on YouTube.

Reactions: 91fordtempo
Jan 20, 2024
This is partially true, but she did lose over half of her subs since she started ditching. She was at around 3k subs and I just checked her page and she is on 1.5k. She doesn't get even close to that amount of gifts. Most of those are just regular subs she probably wont get back.

She doesn't have to care about her audience. She just needs to show a bit more respect towards them and not treat them like some peasants.

She has overslept planned content with her gta group the last few weeks at least 3 times without telling them a word, just leaving them to sit around and wait for her. She didn't tell a single one of them when she will be back this week. All week they were sitting and waiting if fanfan shows up or not. They are at a point that they are just going to replace her. If she cares this little about the group that made her gta arc possible I'm not surprised she doesn't care about the community at all.

Reactions: 91fordtempo
Aug 30, 2022
She'll be playing Valorant with some OTV hangarounds later today.
Who else here is already expecting Friday's EU GTA RP stream that she promised only a couple of hours ago to be cancelled again?

Bomwe

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 18, 2021
She does GTA rp all the time, people complain.

She doesn't stream, people complain.

She does passes and charges too much, people complain.

If you don't like her anymore, simply stop following. You will be happier.