Simp Chat Fanfan - Discussion Thread

RicketyCricket55

Tier 1 Sub
Jun 9, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Ya, and I honestly I think most people don't care about her personal life, but there's always some unhinged parasocials. I think most of us are annoyed by the laziness and how unreliable she is, while also throwing little baby fits if she gets any criticism on it

joeemama

Lurker
Jan 1, 2024
Yea about a week ago she was complaining in her discord about finding a forum about schizos talking about she broke up with her boyfriend because some "guy" left her discord.

bigman09

Lurker
May 31, 2023
My problem with her is she says the weirdest shit in discord or on stream about her personal life, but freaks out when a random ask about her having a boyfriend or if she’s dating the guy from gta. Like she wants privacy but says the most random stuff.

Aug 30, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Oh yeah, I remember that poor first time chatter she went off on for at least 20 minutes straight and kept mentioning even an hour later.
She has been farming parasocials hard this year by talking about some of the most private stuff (when she last had sex, what she did when she last had sex, what it was like when she first masturbated, her usual masturbation regime before & during GTA RP, sex stories in general and so on), things you talk about with close friends, not some randos on the Internet.
So, it's not unsurprising that some first time chatter who's new to her stream might think 'oh, she's so open about her life and telling us all these private things, so it's probably okay to ask her a private question' and goes on to ask her, when she was telling her 'I recently had sex in Vegas for the first time in months' bs story in great detail, if it was with her boyfriend. And that was enough to set her off on her 20 minute rant.
What's that phrase again, 'the lady doth protest too much, methinks' or something like that.

Queefrichards

Lurker
Mar 11, 2023
soooo, her nipples are most likely Pink, right?

Wondering Taylor Swift GIF

Jan 20, 2024
she offline rpd the past week about 4-5x the time she spent streaming, so yea, she does get lost. Just the day before she rescheduled appointments, to a day when she was supposed to stream, just so she can play offline. Her discord has been calling her out for her bullshit and getting lost in sauce. She doesn't know what day it is, or what time it is. Half the time she talks in UK timezone, because of her rp boyfriend and her gta playtime is mostly based on that, and half the time she talks in LA timezone and not only confuses everyone but herself too.

in the meantime there looks to be an update on her passes:
"I’M INACTIVE HERE NOW!!!"

maybe i'm :COPIUM: but could this mean she is moving to a different platform, she did imply in her last post that after the move she might continue? Fansly perhaps, taking off the training wheels?

Mar 14, 2022
I doubt she'll be doing anything like that. I'm pretty sure the main reason she even started it was because she was in limbo with her streaming career since quitting irl, but now she has a bigger community and friend group with gta.
The few times she vaguely spoke about her passes since her gta rp streams has always been awkward. Doubt she wants her community and gta friends to know about it, which is probably why she stopped (also because she probably made things official with the bf)

pepperoniman

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 20, 2022
There's a difference between finding someone hot and jerking off to free OF pics (thanks to this forum), and getting MAD at them for not going into detail about their recent masturbation sessions on a stream where it's not even expected to talk about that. You realize that you can jerk off to people without getting parasocial about it right? LMAO

Mar 14, 2022
Yup even when she does stream it's only been 3-4 hours with her either wasting an hour with another sponsor or just a outright 3 hour sponsor stream. I get her being "busy" but she still plays GTA offline for multiple hours after already saying she would stream before going back on her word every two seconds

then she complains about people asking her to stream (even her og community members and mods have been getting annoyed from her lack of streams/content)

Last edited:
Reactions: americnabc