MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Fanfan - Discussion Thread | Page 46 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Fanfan - Discussion Thread

Aug 30, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
To play devil's advocate, someone trying to hide something always spurns people on to "find the truth".

All the instances that I can think of where people have been snooping in a streamer's private life have been where they were hiding stuff, for example dating while trying to appear single for monetary gain. Like, if Jinnytty was just upfront about the fact that she's actually traveling with her boyfriend most of the time, people wouldnt still be snooping around to find evidence of him being with her. And I doubt people would still be talking about it, if Fanfan had been honest when her boyfriend was leaked on LSF back in December and had just said 'yeah, I'm dating someone, he's not a streamer and wants to remain private, so please respect that'.

I don't see people snooping in 39Daph's or Waterlynn's private life to this extend, for example. Or in Maya's, if you want an example of a streamer being upfront about dating a non-streamer who wants to remain private/anonymous.

In the long run, being honest is often the better choice and results in less headaches for the streamer and gives less ammo to the people trying to justify invading a streamer's private life, imo.

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2024
It is stalking and invasion of privacy but sadly, it comes with the territory.
There are ways to handle it, but not one of those ways involve blatantly and obviously lying to such extent that it makes it seem like she thinks her community is dumb. If you read the bf analysis messages here and in other places most of them seem like they are trying to prove that she is lying rather than trying to find out if she is dating or not.

As it has been said multiple times in this thread, all she has to do is not talk about her private life. A lot of the chatter here started up when she talked about her Vegas trip …

Reactions: DanmedHeirloom
Aug 30, 2022
Yes, it's wrong and in a perfect world she shouldn't have to deal with any of this.
But since the world isn't perfect, she has to find ways to protect herself through things that are in her control. And one way is to give these people as little fodder as possible to even go down that route. There will always be the few truly obsessed crazies, but the quite large amount of people currently interested in her private life is down to her handling the whole bf leak wrong from the beginning. All this unwanted attention could have been nipped in the bud back then.

Also this. She can't farm parsocials with her extremely private and personal stories that you usually don't discuss with strangers on the Internet on the one hand and then complain that some of those parasocials go too far and start invading her privacy. This shit isn't happening to streamers who set clear boundaries between their public streamer persona and their private life.

Last edited:

1nst1nct

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
People do this with male streamers too, it's just somehow more socially acceptable for a male streamer's fan(s) to invade their and their potential partner's privacy. They do it with male celebrities as well. This isn't a uniquely female streamer problem.

The main reason why female streamers hide their relationships is because most of them lean into the parasocial relationship they have with their viewers and knowingly make it seem like they are romantically available to them to keep farming money from them. There are lots of female streamers who are openly in relationships or willingly disclose details about their love life because they haven't cultivated a particular audience and know that not feigning romantic availability will deter those kinds of freaks naturally. When you foster a particular community you're forced to do things that will stop you from hurting their feelings.

RicketyCricket55

Tier 2 Sub
Jun 9, 2023
Welp, she bailed on streams two days in a row. I'll keep my bitching to the rational stuff, and not who she's fucking. It's kinda funny to be called a simp from a stalker beta male

Reactions: lobas4thsaphite
May 13, 2024
Even if these criticisms are valid or not (some of them are). I feel like none of them would matter if she actually streamed. It's the constant laziness and lying about streams that are making people hyper focus on her negatives, when for the most part she is a very entertaining and funny streamer.

Her own discord being low-key annoyed at her is a good thing, until she starts complaining about those people then everyone pretends they're not annoyed just to agree with her but hopefully deep down she knows they don't agree.

I'd rather she ghost everyone than say she'll stream a specific time. Everything else about her life I don't care about, just want to watch stream.

Reactions: Qwertygi
Aug 30, 2022
Good luck with that, but I couldn't stand it anymore and finally unfollowed her on Twitch a few days ago.
There are so many other entertaining streamers who actually do stream when they say that they'll stream or even keep a regular schedule in general and don't constantly bitch and complain during their streams, why bother with her flaking ass anymore.
My only Fanfan entertainment is now this thread to see how much worse her lazy ass can get... and to keep updated in case some new passes pics of her lazy ass should emerge at some point in the future.

Jan 20, 2024
We can add a third day. This time she didn't even bother to schedule a stream and said nothing :MEGALUL:
Not really. She has a lot of yes man but not parasocials. Her community used to be really good before gta, they actually called her out on her shit attitude, laziness and ditching. Even now you can see the old members know what's up with her ditching and see through all the lies. The problems is the new gta crowd and as rickety said mainly the "gooncave". It's a massive echochamber full of people in whose eyes she can't do any wrong. She cultivated the "gooncave" to feed her ego and and her need for validation.
They are not used to the old fanfan a lot of us know. They only know the GTA fanfan who was a good streamer for 2-3 months. Now she is at her new place, comfortable, lazy and has other things to pass time with, unlike in Vancouver where she did nothing but sit at home all day. Streaming is last on her priority list of things to do in a day and slowly her "gooncave" will figure that out.

Reactions: RicketyCricket55

RicketyCricket55

Tier 2 Sub
Jun 9, 2023
She probably realized she's better off not saying anything about a stream when she knows it's more than likely she ain't doing one:KEKWlaugh:

Feb 14, 2024
Its remarkable how narcissistic she became in such a short period of time. A little fame and its done. This "echo box" that streamers rely on (chat, discord, etc) is incredibly bad...

Well... Some will say that fame/money/status is just a catalist to show your "real person". Its remarkable that she had her "moment" not too long ago and for a short period... and became this obnoxious person? Again, its a shame. She was a good streamer.

Aug 30, 2022
It's actually pretty simple: ever since moving to LA, she has stopped seeing streaming as a job that allows her to live a lazy, privileged and comfortable lifestyle and started seeing it as a nuisance that she has to spend time and energy on that she could otherwise use to enjoy her lazy, privileged and comfortable lifestyle.