MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Fanfan - Discussion Thread | Page 43 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Fanfan - Discussion Thread

RicketyCricket55

Tier 2 Sub
Jun 9, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I'll add she absolutely doesn't have to stream, and if it truly makes her that miserable, she probably shouldn't. She's just not consistent on anything she says. People treat her with kiddie gloves, from other RP streamers all the way to her audience, she barely streams, and yet still has the nerve to complain about being burnt out.

Idk, y'all say I'm weird, but I say y'all are if that's what you defend. I use to defend her antics, but I think she acts like a spoiled brat. Don't care if it upsets some of you

Bomwe

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 18, 2021
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I'm not defending her, I'm saying if you are bothered by her, simply don't follow. If her personality or being bitchy or lazy or whatever else annoys you to the point that you complain frequently on a forum about her then you probably shouldn't keep watching her. Greener pastures.

Aug 30, 2022
The entitlement oozing from her discord rant is crazy. It basically boils down to 'I can get away with being a lazy, low effort streamer, so either be happy for me or stfu and stop complaining'.
Truly the words of someone who never had to work hard for an audience on Twitch. Lucked into an audience by being a cute, unhinged Asian girl doing IRL and then lucked into an audience by being a cute, unhinged Asian girl playing GTA RP.
With that mindset of hers she'll be back to being a 1k viewer streamer soon enough unless she keeps leeching the OTV circle for new viewers to replace the old ones that she will keep driving away with her antics.

bigman09

Lurker
May 31, 2023
Aye man like I said earlier in the thread she clearly hasn’t been wanting to stream, and also doesn’t look like she needs the money either cuz of a bf or just having a lot money already. Only thing you can get mad at her for is being a liar basically and just being spoiled, also wants sympathy which is not surprising.

Jan 20, 2024
I did a backread on discord, no one said anything to prompt her rant, she just started bitching because of some youtube comments, calling her out on some of her shitty behavior, and went off on her community for no reason :MEGALUL:
She managed to farm a lot of sympathy with this rant so now she can freely skip stream for one more week and play offline, while claiming she is burned out of gta. It also reignited the simps, now any mention of stream is met with dogpiling. The mod sacrificed himself for nothing a few days ago.
She is talking about Ming but somehow she uses it as an excuse to why she wouldn't stream. They both played offline for multiple hours after the bitching and Ming even played a couple of hours without fanfan being there. So the whole rant is a bit off and seemingly a lie.

Last edited:

RicketyCricket55

Tier 2 Sub
Jun 9, 2023
That's a valid point and I might do that. I started watching her streams when she was streaming fairly consistently, which sounds like it was a anomaly because of GTA, but now she's back to the norm.

I don't even mind the lack of streams, it's the lack of accountability and her smugness that we should be grateful for one 3 hour streams a week. I also don't like how the discord dog piles on ppl to defend her and even go as far to harass and dox ppl if they leave a negative comment on reddit, youtube, or wherever. She gets tilted over some stuff that's not even remotely bad, and then discord brings out the pitchforks

otakuboi07

Lurker
Mar 14, 2022
funny how she tells her discord she has a female friend coming over to hang out when its her boyfriend adil 😂😂😂 his ig story is him at the sandwich shop

the lies really dont stop

Mar 14, 2022
just got called out on discord because someone shared the messages from here to her (think she thought i was someone else though)...but she did admit her fb does get a bunch of messages from people, which I didn't want (hence me never mentioning him by name), so im going to relax cause I dont want anything i say make people start harassing them in dms or other places (even if i do find speculation fun on my part)

told you guys people are sending them dms, and why i mentioned it being cringe to post on their socials

Last edited:
Reactions: WurstDieter

bigman09

Lurker
May 31, 2023
I’m confused she called you out for u speculating she has a boyfriend?

Also if she’s lying about who she’s hanging out with it’s like I said before she will cause her own issues and when people find out she then complains people are weird when all she has to do is be quiet and just get off and spend her day doing whatever

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2022
After watching her recent "comeback" streams, it's safe to say that streaming isn't her priority anymore now that she's living in LA. And that's okay.
I mean, if I had a rich boyfriend who owns several multi-million dollar properties in LA, I'd probably also lose interest in doing my job and rather hang out with him and my other friends in LA.
But her tone-deafness about the privileged position she is in that allows her to get paid handsomely for doing her job for 3-4 hours on 2 or 3 days a week, her frequent displays of entitlement and her constant complaining & bitching about anyone and everything during her streams recently has finally made me unfollow her on Twitch. She's become insufferable, tbh.

Oct 27, 2022
The dude posts once every few months on his Instagram, and he chose today to post about a shitty sandwich place just for him to expose them/her lies? :KEKWlaugh:
"He was really there, but I didn't even know this." Yeah, right.
Surely she didn't get her pussy lasered the day before for his visit, and it was really his employee that came over. Also funny how she is always trying to make it seem like he's just some person that she doesn't keep up with or doesn't really talk much to, especially after she just stayed for two months at his place.

Her stories are ass, and they suck at keeping their shit low-key; dm'ing him about it is crazy, though. He must've gotten a lot of messeges after she was with her pixel bf at that lan event and before he left her server shortly after :MEGALUL:

Shout out to her lurking mod/ass kisser that keeps feeding her screenshots from here.