MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Fanfan - Discussion Thread | Page 38 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Fanfan - Discussion Thread

Aug 30, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
And she can't even use the excuse that she'd have to uber to the TSM office to stream anymore, since she now literally only has to roll out of bed and turn on her computer.

EDIT: Which she has now done, apparently, but not to stream. Instead she's playing offline GTA RP, pretty much ensuring that there won't be a stream tomorrow either, since she'll be too tired again.

Last edited:

zeitgeistaett

Lurker
Dec 13, 2023
The absolute irony here is that on her main channel she mentions in a short that tiddy streamers have to have excellent posture while she is 'able to wear baggy shirts and sits however she likes'. I know that that's the outwards facing image that is meant to be projected, but then the bikini streams with extraemily and by herself, as well as during Wild West and the Passes pictures quickly come to mind in direct opposition of that image. It seems almost to be a Meowko situation except with a more privileged background and less motivation to stream. Still dosen't mean that I can't appreciate her 39daph-like unhinged stuff, it's just that now it seems to be less irl and more snoozefest

Jun 24, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
The primary focus of her channel appears to be less about highlighting her physique to attract viewers. This is pointed out if you've read the entire thread where several people noted that they were unaware of her physical attributes until she began doing passes content. Even during streams when she wore bikinis, she made efforts to maintain modesty by covering up most of the time.

The irony you're attempting to highlight isn't apparent to me.

Reactions: notthespear
Mar 14, 2022
Also the fact she stopped doing Passes once she started gaining a loyal community via GTA RP and had a new friend group. It was probably just a "in limbo" decision to do Passes because she was still trying to figure out what her stream career would be since quitting IRL. She always said she never had any real streamer friends and now she does, so she probably doesn't want them associated with someone who does "lewds".
That's a big difference to someone being a titty streamer like the other comment compared her to.

RicketyCricket55

Tier 2 Sub
Jun 9, 2023
Her streams where she was in bikini were just regular IRL. It wasn't like she was in some inflatable hot tub farming coomers. I'm hoping for a stream today but I won't hold my breath because reasons

Jun 24, 2023
The GTA RP community is not loyal, a small fraction of them might be, but many of them are like the people who watch IRL streams, if the creator is not doing their preferred entertainment, they're not showing up to watch.

You can look up her stats on twitchtracker, she's between 1-2k when doing streams that's not GTA RP focused and when she's doing GTA RP she's between 3-5k, she only gained a small stable viewer boost from the GTA RP community.

Dakini

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 25, 2022
Her new friend group in LA is what made her do passes, she was invited to a fanhouse party with andrea botez, codemiko, denims, akanemsko, emmameili, etc. (basically all the fanhouse girls) and they convinced her to do it, after that she started talking about it on discord, fanhouse then changed to passes and she got sponsored, the reason for stopping was probably the leaks and people getting more parasocial she said her DMs were going crazy.

Other than having the linktree she only promoted passes like the first week once she started doing more spicy lewd photos she never talked about passes on stream so it's clear she wanted to be lowkey about it but when leaks started getting more serious is when she stopped, I remember she got a LSF post and comments were saying she's a onlyfans stripper now and linking leaks, after that post is when she stopped idk if it's a coincidence but for me it's clear she didn't want that reputation.

Mar 14, 2022
Yeah, she definitely doesn't want that type of reputation, although the friend group I was referring to are her GTA RP friends. Her LA friends are probably people she didn't actually consider real "friends", but has repeatedly said she's thankful for GTA RP because she now has real friends outside of the classic "influencer" circle.

Aug 30, 2022
She's been friends with AnthonyZ, raycgaming & blau since before she started GTA RP, though. Who are these new "real friends" that she has made through GTA RP other than Ming and maybe Jack? Yes, she has met a lot of new acquaintances/work colleagues through GTA RP, but I doubt those online connections are any "realer" than the ones with the people that she has actually been regularly hanging out with, going to dinner with and going to parties with in LA for the last year+.