• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat essaere - Discussion Thread

Starting to look like I called this one right in the money, it's 12:30 am on the east coast and we've yet to hear anything from her about this supposedly mind-blowing content. Like really, I know this girl is a major spaz but how hard can it be to just post something when you say you're going to? Hell, if the content has already been made she could literally even schedule it to automatically post ahead of time, because that's a convenient feature onlyfans has. Glad I didn't get my hopes up
The surprise was
Starting to look like I called this one right in the money, it's 12:30 am on the east coast and we've yet to hear anything from her about this supposedly mind-blowing content. Like really, I know this girl is a major spaz but how hard can it be to just post something when you say you're going to? Hell, if the content has already been made she could literally even schedule it to automatically post ahead of time, because that's a convenient feature onlyfans has. Glad I didn't get my hopes up
The surprise was her getting black out drunk again and not posting anything lol.

M O U R N

much? :leokek:

when did she say she'd be posting the set last night? all i've seen are vague "new set soon" posts

when did she say she'd be posting the set last night? all i've seen are vague "new set soon" posts
On her post yesterday she said "nice job everyone ! here u go :)
getting absolutely SPOILED tn
xoxo"

But also, someone under her newest post today asked when the set is coming and she said "hopefully tonight" sooo...

M O U R N

She posted the new video. $50 dollars for 12 minutes of absolutely no nudity using a vibrator through her panties and most assuredly having an incredibly over-exaggerated "orgasm". Ya hate to see it

She posted the new video. $50 dollars for 12 minutes of absolutely no nudity using a vibrator through her panties and most assuredly having an incredibly over-exaggerated "orgasm". Ya hate to see it
Hey I guessed the price right. Also I am shocked she's already got $140 in tips on a $50 video. People really just throw money at her for mediocre content huh

Honestly I don't think I'll be too upset if the new video doesn't get leaked. We kinda already know what to expect, we all know it's going to be a disappointment, so I definitely don't blame anyone for not wanting to waste 50 bucks on it. Gotta express your displeasure with your wallet after all. Unfortunately with most women on onlyfans, they have too many simps and yes-men that will buy every bit of slop they put out, so they'll never put in any effort to improve their content. Such is the case with Essaere

new set here, enjoy

(remotely big announcement here as well. i will edit this post real soon. so go get your nut off before coming back and reading it lol)

- GOFILE (still uploading)
- BUNKR

So is Jirex posting Ess' announcement? Or does Jirex himself have an announcement?

Hello Simpcity,

Some of you may know me as "that dude that gets the Ess sets out very quickly".
I was a part of a 2-man team who would take people's contributions and put them towards buying Ess' PPV content, then leaking it all in source quality.
Every time we would leak content, we always ended up having to pay some parts of it. (sometimes almost the entire cost of the PPV)
This, alongside with the fact that other leakers have begun to post Ess' PPV content faster than us (albeit; in lower quality), has discouraged us from continuing.
There's also the fact that Ess has DRM on her content.. which has been SO fucking annoying to consistently keep up with it and bypass it.

Sadly, my only source for buying Essaere content is officially saying goodbye to us all.
Even if he wanted to come back, our method is not going to be fast enough because we'd have to wait for contributions.
Plus, others sometimes leak media faster than us. Meaning worst case scenario, we have to refund the donations. Which is NOT ideal whatsoever.
Also, at some point; forum points and notoriety isn't worth dropping money on every single paid set lmao.

WE WILL STILL LEAK some of Essaere's PPV content from time-to-time - BUT, only content that we find interesting and/or want to pay for, and maybe stuff that has taken a while to leak and is remotely cheap.

And I myself WILL STILL LEAK free teasers and previews when they come out.

❤️

Hello Simpcity,

I was a part of a 2-man team who would take people's contributions and put them towards buying Ess' PPV content, then leaking it all in source quality.
Every time we would leak content, we always ended up having to pay some parts of it. (sometimes almost the entire cost of the PPV)
This, alongside with the fact that other leakers have begun to post Ess' PPV content faster than us (albeit; in lower quality), has discouraged us from continuing.
There's also the fact that Ess has DRM on her content.. which has been SO fucking annoying to consistently keep up with it and bypass it.

Sadly, my only source for buying Essaere content is officially saying goodbye to us all.
Even if he wanted to come back, our method is not going to be fast enough because we'd have to wait for contributions.
Plus, others sometimes leak media faster than us. Meaning worst case scenario, we have to refund the donations. Which is NOT ideal whatsoever.
Also, at some point; forum points and notoriety isn't worth dropping money on every single paid set lmao.

WE WILL STILL LEAK some of Essaere's PPV content from time-to-time - BUT, only content that we find interesting and/or want to pay for, and maybe stuff that has taken a while to leak and is remotely cheap.

❤️
farewell, soldier.
Though there's hardly a soul that can blame the source for dipping out considering her content is clearly going nowhere lol. I was always willing to pay + tip for sets if they ever became worth it but evidently its just going to be stagnation & i'm moving on from her as well. Un-watching the forum :Sadge:

Hello Simpcity,

❤️

I had no idea this was a thing. I’ve been around since the previous site and didn’t know about this. I’ve would’ve donated if I’ve known you had this type of operation, since I have my own lol Lemme know where to donate. You can DM if you’d like. Thanks for the content!

Hello Simpcity,

❤️

Thank you for your work. It is and has always been very appreciated. :SadgeCry:

Back
Top Bottom