• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat essaere - Discussion Thread

The anonfiles links early in the thread are all down, probably because the site has been down for like a week now. Anyone got reups?

The new video she has in the tub is almost funny for how bad it is given what she's charging. Filmed vertically so her face is out of frame for a decent part of it, she made no noise (I assume the part where she cut the audio was to remove moaning), and when she did cum she turned around so you couldn't see her face.

Yeah 80 bucks is a bit absurd for what is essentially nothing more than what she's already shown in the past. I mean shit, we've literally seen her nipples before in wet tshirt pics, so I fail to understand why showing nipples in an 80 dollar "masturbation" vid is such a big hangup for her

Yeah 80 bucks is a bit absurd for what is essentially nothing more than what she's already shown in the past. I mean shit, we've literally seen her nipples before in wet tshirt pics, so I fail to understand why showing nipples in an 80 dollar "masturbation" vid is such a big hangup for her
I don't get it either. I get some of the creators that avoid nudity because they want to be a tease and they know it adds to people's excitement, but I don't understand how someone could post videos of themselves masturbating or pulling a thong into their pussy and still pretend they have boundaries.

I don't get it either. I get some of the creators that avoid nudity because they want to be a tease and they know it adds to people's excitement, but I don't understand how someone could post videos of themselves masturbating or pulling a thong into their pussy and still pretend they have boundaries.
When I asked her about it in the comments a long while ago - somewhat wording it.. kinder than you did, but essentially saying the same thing - her only response was "it's what I'm comfortable with, and there's nothing more to it than that."

Even though she has improved a lot since then (late 2021/early 2022) I still call bs on that.

Could she at least let us hear her MOAN? Like it’s essentially an 8 minute video of her writhing around in the tub in a mildly sexual manner, it’s a huge step down from the first vid. I wish she’d just show her nipples already lmao, she’s shown so much areola before I don’t know why she bothers keeping up the act, most girls on onlyfans get there sooner or later, and it’s not like her sets make up for it (3 second ass shaking videos LMAO).

She said she had to be sneaky because there were people there. So... film it when there aren't people there?

A guy with the IG username @doublejcosplay posted a video of her and a few other cosplayers (including m4stiff) in nun outfits, I wonder if there's anything coming from that soon.

Her saying that she had to be quiet because there were people in the house is absolutely complete bs. I don't believe she'd even film the video at all unless she had ample time and privacy to do so, and even if there were people, it would most likely be her buddies like M4stiff that all do onlyfans as well. It's just a poor excuse she came up with to justify not having any moaning in the video because it pushes her nonsensical "boundaries" of what she's comfortable with

Back
Top Bottom