• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat essaere - Discussion Thread

i thought she said her content was going to get better this year? honestly it feels like more of the same
Arguably even less than before. Last good set I can remember is the wet t-shirt in the tub and that was long ago lol or the BJ one I guess. Still nothing worth buying imo.
The jacuzzi jets one would've been great but she just had to censor & edit out every single microscopic glimpse of anything to the point it was actively annoying to watch by the end

GKqtzZYWwAApIJA

As per usual her free stuff on social media is 10x better than the PPV's :SadgeCry:

She's going to hit 1M likes soon. It probably wont happen but hopefully she ups her content after this with a celebration post.
She's been trying to capitalize off her new bf's niche micro-celebrity status by doing her Twitch streams more often now, sometimes with him, so I would not put out hope for her focusing on anything good for OF even after hitting 1M since she's the eggs are all going to be put into the 'streamer' basket soon.

so yeah, to nobody's surprise: no nip(s) for her 1million celebration lol
its never happening :SadgeCry:
"cum" set could be good though...as long as it isn't just a pic with what could be lotion on her. Only way I see it being worth it is if he's actually nutting on her off camera or something. But, obviously out of the question with her I think
:peepoWtf:

edit; she has since posted asking people to not request topless content lmao yeah its fuckin JOEVER that was the last ounce of copium I had left in the tank & its depleted now..time to move on, for good:peepoHey:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom