• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat essaere - Discussion Thread

Does anyone actually believe the "crazy post to start 2024 with a bang" will be anything exciting? If she actually shows nip for once I'll finally start paying for her stuff but I don't have high hopes

Last edited:
Does anyone actually believe the "crazy post to start 2024 with a bang" will be anything exciting? If she actually shows nip for once I'll finally start paying for her stuff but I don't have high hopes
That's the biggest thing isn't it? If she actually showed a little something I'd be willing to buy the sets. But too many times now they've been super hyped up by her and just the exact same content where now I'm always weary to buy.

Lol I have zero hope that whatever she's releasing tonight will be any better than all the terrible content we've already seen from her. Hell, she might not even actually release it tonight, we all know how inconsistent she is
I'm betting it's more handbras, maybe with a millimeter of areola showing (this raises the price and allows her to say it shows nipples), panties pulled tight yet blocking everything, and a video of her using a vibrator that's fifteen seconds long max and cropped from the waist up like the teaser. $50

Edited dildo to vibrator; we'd never get dildo content lmfao

Last edited:
Lol I have zero hope that whatever she's releasing tonight will be any better than all the terrible content we've already seen from her. Hell, she might not even actually release it tonight, we all know how inconsistent she is
Starting to look like I called this one right in the money, it's 12:30 am on the east coast and we've yet to hear anything from her about this supposedly mind-blowing content. Like really, I know this girl is a major spaz but how hard can it be to just post something when you say you're going to? Hell, if the content has already been made she could literally even schedule it to automatically post ahead of time, because that's a convenient feature onlyfans has. Glad I didn't get my hopes up

Back
Top Bottom