• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat essaere - Discussion Thread

what different milestone could she be talking about
just marketing bs. Her bio being "selling the fantasy" is not a joke; she's selling the fantasy of there ever being anything worth buying:thonk:
"here's a super vague statement of me mentioning that in the future there's a possibility that I'll entertain the idea of topless content but for now I'll stick to the same stuff I've been doing for years"

Essentially only mentioned some non-existent milestone so she could say she's at least addressed the one thing everyone anyone wants from her OF - only to not bring it up again until Jan 2025 where she can make another NY post like "new year, new limits!" and then repeat bs over again lol

Last edited:
just marketing bs. Her bio being "selling the fantasy" is not a joke; she's selling the fantasy of there ever being anything worth buying:thonk:
"here's a super vague statement of me mentioning that in the future there's a possibility that I'll entertain the idea of topless content but for now I'll stick to the same stuff I've been doing for years"

Essentially only mentioned some non-existent milestone so she could say she's at least addressed the one thing everyone anyone wants from her OF - only to not bring it up again until Jan 2025 where she can make another NY post like "new year, new limits!" and then repeat bs over again lol
Honestly maybe she'll put a little weight back on by the time she goes topless, if ever. I wouldn't mind.

Honestly maybe she'll put a little weight back on by the time she goes topless, if ever. I wouldn't mind.
God I fucking love bbws too. I don't think she would ever get that big, but she does seem strangely skinny sometimes. It's honestly worrying especially since she has expressed having a very dark past growing up with abuse.

Boy am I glad I'm not a tits guy so I can just enjoy her content like a normal person. At this point we'll probably get full bottomless before she pops a titty lol

God I fucking love bbws too. I don't think she would ever get that big, but she does seem strangely skinny sometimes. It's honestly worrying especially since she has expressed having a very dark past growing up with abuse.
She honestly just seems very petite, it’s not worryingly skinny (I’ve seen plenty of girls who have their ribs poking out all the time in pics) but she would benefit from gaining a few pounds she seems like she on the verge of being underweight

She's definitely underweight by any meaningful metric. I think the more concerning note is that she's supposedly an alcoholic while still being underweight. That's a hard combo to pull off.

She's definitely underweight by any meaningful metric. I think the more concerning note is that she's supposedly an alcoholic while still being underweight. That's a hard combo to pull off.
Just a general substance problem with her and its evident on her face, if not her body. Smokes/vapes like a fiend and gets wasted seemingly multiple times a week and I would not be surprised if there's other indulgences mixed in with how she's looked the past year

Just a general substance problem with her and its evident on her face, if not her body. Smokes/vapes like a fiend and gets wasted seemingly multiple times a week and I would not be surprised if there's other indulgences mixed in with how she's looked the past year
Being a whore on the internet certainly takes its toll. As much as she tries to play the act of being every man's fantasy, I'm sure deep down she still resents the fact that she had to go down this path just to support herself. Let's not forget, for a while she was just a mentally ill chick who liked to do cosplays and silly videos. Now she's an extremely mentally ill woman who has to make her money by showing parts of herself that she never wanted to in the first place. I think her staunch reluctance to ever even show her nipples is proof of that. So it kinda makes sense why she'd drink and get high out of her mind; it's probably the only way she can function

Being a whore on the internet certainly takes its toll. As much as she tries to play the act of being every man's fantasy, I'm sure deep down she still resents the fact that she had to go down this path just to support herself. Let's not forget, for a while she was just a mentally ill chick who liked to do cosplays and silly videos. Now she's an extremely mentally ill woman who has to make her money by showing parts of herself that she never wanted to in the first place. I think her staunch reluctance to ever even show her nipples is proof of that. So it kinda makes sense why she'd drink and get high out of her mind; it's probably the only way she can function

That literally has nothing to do with it. You do know she had a traumatic childhood, right?

Jesus, don't make me feel bad jorkin up to her now

You're completely right, and people will not like you saying the truth.

So when does the 1million set/video/whatever drop? It’s been like two weeks since she’s been “filming it”

Back
Top Bottom