EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Emiru Schizoposting/Simp Chat

did anyone get this alt stream she deleted it insta https://twitchtracker.com/eggfok/streams/49756648669

Nah. It was a very short no-cam 'tegrity #sadgirlhours stream. She felt compelled to stream because she made some self-deprecating jokes about buying/account sharing on Miz's stream and paraphrasing, she 'has trauma from my League days as a girl' where she would be harassed constantly by people accusing her of getting boosted by Dyrus or some other League pro playing on her account. So she wanted to stream the initial run of levels. She played a few sad tunes from Radiohead, crafted her mob tagging gear, cracked some jokes with chat, then peace'd for today's stream.

Cute interaction between our fav couple last night at 2 AM, while Miz was waiting for Emi to come to bed.

Probably the horniest lip bit I've seen her do, while simps were begging for Miz to leave in her chat.

Doubters should ask themselves if she would've acted like this with all the other roommates :PepeLaugh:

man life is so fking unfair. I can't believe she gets thirsty for this stupid mf. It has to be the stockholm syndrome.

The digital cuck attitude of shipping them like some girl on tumblr is somehow worse than the people in denial or upset by it. But both are weird.

You shouldn't care about girls who you have nothing to do with date or fuck. It isn't healthy. Touch grass.

The digital cuck attitude of shipping them like some girl on tumblr is somehow worse than the people in denial or upset by it. But both are weird.

You shouldn't care about girls who you have nothing to do with date or fuck. It isn't healthy. Touch grass.
nah, it's gotta make you punch air to see someone like miz mentally fuck a girl like emi to such point that she craves for him.

I won't drag this one out since it's a thread about Emi, not Miz, but Miz has been the most annoying person on Twitch his entire time of relevancy.

The only thing he will ever be likeable for is if he accidentally shows Emi's nudes one day. Which will happen next year. :COPIUM:

I won't drag this one out since it's a thread about Emi, not Miz, but Miz has been the most annoying person on Twitch his entire time of relevancy.

The only thing he will ever be likeable for is if he accidentally shows Emi's nudes one day. Which will happen next year. :COPIUM:
the tyler1 chad move

This has been my point from the beginning. I don't know if they're living vicariously through Mizkif or what, but being invested in the successes of some other guy you've never met is wack as fuck.

I'm fucking punching air. Maya is a mid normie. I need cringe mentally unwell basketcases who try to do well in lieu of being a car crash. And have a medium level of eating disorder.

I don't care about Miz dating Emi tbh. The old stories got it right. Gods and goddesses take many different forms, and they walk the earth and take many different lovers. Can't fault them for their nature. You can only nurture and distill the aesthetic of beauty you most desire and pounce on that form if she walks by you again.

My pain comes from not taking advantage of and participated in niche community forums/chatrooms/facebook communities for anime, art, video games, fashion, etc in the mid 2010s. Could have copped a proto Emi autist-egirl gf before a mature'd social media landscape commodified and industrialized the aesthetic. Now the only way to find these semi-agoraphobic girls is through discord, and I despise that even more now.

Back
Top Bottom