Simp Chat Emiru Schizoposting/Simp Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

latexman5551

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 17, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She uses a crap ton of tricks to make them look bigger when she wants. They are mid-small normally, but she uses bra inserts and pushups when she wants hentai tits. If you take a look at her social media posts she has anything ranging from jessica nigri style implant size to mosquito bites depending on the context.

teartimbow

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
it's why my favorite tiktok of hers is
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
. you get a full body sense and see just how petite and slight she is, and how her boobs actually hang realistically instead of being propped up by her push ups. go into your cooms with both eyes open, it'll offset the ED you'll get when you touch a real person.

bobbytop

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
she's wearing the black push up in that tiktok, its easier to see it in the instagram pics. the dress itself is black and blends into it, you're actually seeing quite a bit of the bra in that outfit. you can search up what the costume actually looks like without the bra by searching for marin kitagawa halloween costume

compare the insta pics to this visual aid, the yellow parts i outlined in are all the bra parts:

it's the same black push up bra she wears all the time, you can see the exact same straps in any number of pics in her thread, here's 3 examples, distinctive black bra strap with the keyhole shaped holes in the straps

tons of other times we've seen it though, i think it's what she wears like 90% of the time, it pushes both up and in from the sides.

Last edited:

jsitoria301987

Tier 2 Sub
Jul 30, 2022
the next few days we will see if they break up today: emiru angry with miz for his attitude during the final part of the twitch stream and refusing to continue playing with him in rumble, he sends him messages and receives a message that sensitizes him that makes him cry in rumble stream, but tips took the blame for being the one who sent the message but I think it's just to wash the image, crazy days are coming and we are not in september yet

rawwdawwg

Superfan
Feb 24, 2023
I saw the clip and found it odd Emiru did not come in to see why he was bawling on stream. Regardless, I think these two are almost disturbingly co-dependent to the point they're holding each other hostage. They wont break up though Emiru should probably get the fuck out of there before Miz emotional baggage kills him or both of them. He clearly has issues he has to fix and it is probably way worse off stream.

simplyset

Casual
May 17, 2022
Tips sent a poorly worded message to Miz, Miz teared up on his Rumble stream after reading it. Tips announced it was him that sent the message so people would stop speculating, everything is all good now. OR Emiru is mad at Miz, called him a piece of shit in a message and Miz cried on his Rumble stream and Tips is taking the blame. They are moments away from breaking up so one of her loyal viewers now has a shot. Take your pick lol.

bobbytop

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
the Tips story is true, the emiru conspiracy story doesn't fit and is wishful thinking from people (including the dantes truther upthread). if it was her he would have gone upstairs to rant and cry at her, its not like he hasn't before. plus Tips has no reason to take hits for their personal relationship mess, with is mostly out now and will be fully out in time anyway. no reason to believe Tips is inclined to be doing them any favors like that given how hands off they've been during all his drama so far.

and mizkif has had crying streams tons of times, emiru never goes in, they still think they're hiding their relationship, its funny. 100% she was consoling him in discord dms during that and thats what he was looking at whenever he was looking at the screens instead of the wall, she's basically his second shrink

Status
Not open for further replies.