EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Emiru Schizoposting/Simp Chat

dont u think guy they making this fake drama between them to get more attention, more viewers and folowers? no?

The people that react with the Brainlet emote as if it actually makes them look correct are really pathetic
there is a dude that goes around on here and is upset with everyone and just spams it projecting because everyone spammed it on his schizo takes he then removed all his comments so he could win the argument

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont even know what the schizo take everyones talking about is.. is it emiru x dantes ?? literally what is there to prove theres anything there other than a few friendly interactions

i dont even know what the schizo take everyones talking about is.. is it emiru x dantes ?? literally what is there to prove theres anything there other than a few friendly interactions
yeah there's like one dude in here and one on twitter spamming that take, far more schizo take than the usual stuff. might not be sincere and just meant to annoy mizkif, i can't even tell at this point. definitely not real, dantes doesn't have mizkif level clout or money so why would she want him beyond just cosplay collab for views.

Not really a leak, but miz and emi are going on vaction together :peepoClap:
just like every vacation they take really lool

Looks like Bonnie and Brittt are going to NY at the same time so doubt they're all likely linking up. Bonnie and Miz sure have become good friends.

Could play devils advocate here and just assume maybe because they both had to deal with very public breakups in the past they didn't want to announce they're dating. If they break up, then no big deal because they weren't dating anyway right? I'm sure people would notice they don't go on trips together anymore though. On the other hand maybe they don't want to say anything because then a lot more eyes would be going back and checking out that Miz/Maya/Emiru timeline of events lol.

Back
Top Bottom