Simp Chat Emiru Schizoposting/Simp Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

peacehand

Lurker
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I got to say, I've been following the convo around whether or not Emi and Miz were dating, which I don't even know why it was a discussion, since jumping from popular dude to popular dude is her MO since becoming famous. She is not special in this way, this is how most women operate and I don't think women should be shammed for their nature, only lying about it. Btw, watch for when she finally pops up with another public bf and *surprise surprise* it's another popular streamer or entertainer. It is what it is, nothing wrong with it unless the person is lying about it. Men shouldn't be villainized for their nature and neither should women.

peacehand

Lurker
Mar 14, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Nah, I'm you're average commer, not too attached or anything like that. Most of all, I'm fervently anti-conspiracy and I just wanted to point out, the conspiracy fucks, who were arguing back and forth with folks in this thread, were right this time, so much so that it will come out in court document as per the Miz lawsuit.

• Brainlet
Reactions: uMadnLying

latexman5551

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 17, 2022
A lot of people would say daddy issues. The idea being that if a father is absent or neglecting then women will seek someone to fulfill the desire of attention from a fatherly figure, but this has never really been backed up by any studies. More likely is that we inherit our relationship/attachment styles from our parents. There might be some traits of her parents' relationship that are more prevalent in older men. Women in general also seem to prefer men with stability markers a.k.a. emotionally, financially and physically as in health stable. Older people in general tend to have those parts more figured out than younger people.

Worse for her mental health like she admits herself is that she has never been single for more than a week or two since she was 13. That is incredibly unhealthy and one of the ways where she is too pretty for her own good. She can keep trying to fix problems that aren't fixable with relationships over and over again. She can bounce from relationship to relationship without any need for real growth, never having to stop and seriously take a look at herself and figure out what she did wrong. No matter what the issue some guy will be willing to take a chance and so the same problems just keep reappearing over and over again.

I've talked to a decent amount of girls like this and they all seem to share a couple of traits. They are usually quite emotionally absent in their relationships and one sided aka they expect people to be attentive to their needs but they aren't attentive to others' needs. They are bad at boundaries because they don't have to work on their relationships. If there are issues they can stay quiet, avoid conflict and then flip their current bf for a newer bf when someone else inevitably shows interest in them. They also seem to substitute personal growth with giving, they don't understand that they should or don't want to change so instead of fixing something they just buy their SO things instead.

inb4 schizo, overanalyzing, detective: Relationship dynamics are very interesting to me and this is a discussion thread...so sue me.

WillDuran

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Caveperson instinct. I.e. to secure a partner with relatively higher social status (to raise her own), for presumed resources (to feather her nest) and protection (more mature partners tend to be larger/stronger). This shit is not logical in the specifics, just in general.

bobbytop

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
"everyone who states the obvious reality that mizkif and emiru are dating and that she's climbed through sleeping with streamers is a discord schizo" like cmon man, or we just have eyes and common sense. didn't even need court docs and shit confirming it anyway but now they exist too.

its gossip, discussion in a discussion thread, oh no.

bobbytop

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
that's what the picture thread is for, stop coming into the DISCUSSION thread and getting mad people aren't jerking off here. you're going into mcdonalds and getting pissy they won't sell you taco bell. discussion is for discussing (aka gossip), don't like it don't read it, it's not hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.