• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Diora Baird Discussion Thread

I do. I have her first few lives. I'll post em soon. I just gotta upload em cause they're soooo long.

They were ABSOLUTELY the best. There's a live she did where she's telling her viewers to cum and she was absolutely sexy. That's my go to of hers. She was definitely more wild in those early lives but as time went on the lives got so boring and bland. She would start showing tits for the last few mins of those recent lives. I've always wished she'd return to those older lives. I notice that was a sign things were getting meh.
Which live did she tell the viewers to cum? Is it the first one she did, and the first one you posted? Would love to see it

Does anyone think she'll come back? It's not as if she's got these great career prospects at 41. It only works for people like Mickey Rourke and select others - I don't see some late-stage comeback in her future since she's coasted on being a titty model for most of her mainstream career.
probably nuts for me to say but given the pandemic is no more and the strikes have all been resolved it seems she's retiring OF to go back to acting. i've seen the case for Leven Rambin where rumor has it she only did OF for some extra revenue during the strikes

probably nuts for me to say but given the pandemic is no more and the strikes have all been resolved it seems she's retiring OF to go back to acting. i've seen the case for Leven Rambin where rumor has it she only did OF for some extra revenue during the strikes
That's bad news.

I do. I have her first few lives. I'll post em soon. I just gotta upload em cause they're soooo long.

They were ABSOLUTELY the best. There's a live she did where she's telling her viewers to cum and she was absolutely sexy. That's my go to of hers. She was definitely more wild in those early lives but as time went on the lives got so boring and bland. She would start showing tits for the last few mins of those recent lives. I've always wished she'd return to those older lives. I notice that was a sign things were getting meh.
Any luck uploading her other early lives or found anything else you could upload my man? ❤️

Any luck uploading her other early lives or found anything else you could upload my man? ❤️
How many times are you going to ask?
You gotta chill on these "old lives" and just wait for someone to post them or just let it go if no one ever does.

and maybe check out the forum rules -
"No spamming:
  • No begging, "anything new", "Thank you!" etc."

If you have followed her on social media for as long as I have, you’ll notice that she went from a shitty apartment pre-OF to a nice house post. She’ll be back.
She is doing this just to "sell" old stuff on her free page to people who don't have it, and repost new stuff on the payed page later

Ah I just got the news she wants to sit back and chill for a while I guess.. What an absolute killin' run it was.. I'd been dreaming of her pair ever since I discovered her for the first time in Tx Chainsaw back in 2009 when I was like 19-20 at the time. And, when she finally dropped that OF on us gentlemen of refined tastes.. dayumm, Diora! It was like it was just destined to happen, man.. She's truely handcrafted by god himself in the breast department. She knows it, we all know it. I'm glad she didn't hold back and thank y'all, gentlemen for help spreadin' that glorious blessing of a pair with the rest of us. Hoping she'll make a return..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom