• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Diora Baird Discussion Thread

Yeah sorry guys. I just posted and it was taken down. Any solutions? I'm not as tech savvy so any guidance would be great. I'm only familiar with pixeldrain. So anything else would be helpful.

Use Bunkr. I've already posted a mirror of the live you shared so that one is sorted, but you can only post files up to 2 gig in size.

She's only uses a vibrator in a live. I've never seen penetration of a dildo. Maybe a VIP member has it and is holding out.
Thank you so much for what you're doing, you're honestly being such a boss 🙌
Looking forward to seeing her other early lives & VIP lives.
If this is the end of Diora's Onlyfans journey then it is honestly the best ending by reliving the glory days & allowing everyone to witness them ❤️

My guess is she has her top tier customers that are basically the majority of her income on onlyfans so she will continue to do business with them prob thru cashapp if I had to guess. Impossible to know for sure.
that and irl pfp with whales

Back
Top Bottom