• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Diora Baird Discussion Thread

My guess is she has her top tier customers that are basically the majority of her income on onlyfans so she will continue to do business with them prob thru cashapp if I had to guess. Impossible to know for sure.
How would that work? Private snap or dropbox where she makes content for those top tier customers, maybe taking requests? Does cashapp even allow money made through sex work?

Does no one have any recordings of her first lives? The ones in 2021/2022 were the absolute best - Her tits were always out straightaway & she'd give lots of dancing & naughty interacting.
Those were the days.
I do. I have her first few lives. I'll post em soon. I just gotta upload em cause they're soooo long.

They were ABSOLUTELY the best. There's a live she did where she's telling her viewers to cum and she was absolutely sexy. That's my go to of hers. She was definitely more wild in those early lives but as time went on the lives got so boring and bland. She would start showing tits for the last few mins of those recent lives. I've always wished she'd return to those older lives. I notice that was a sign things were getting meh.

I do. I have her first few lives. I'll post em soon. I just gotta upload em cause they're soooo long.

They were ABSOLUTELY the best. There's a live she did where she's telling her viewers to cum and she was absolutely sexy. That's my go to of hers. She was definitely more wild in those early lives but as time went on the lives got so boring and bland. She would start showing tits for the last few mins of those recent lives. I've always wished she'd return to those older lives. I notice that was a sign things were getting meh.
You my sir, are one of the good ones 👍 Can't wait to see those old lives again & relive the glory days 🙌

...don't hold your breath! I thought this would've happened with XOGisele after she retired but nothing in more than 6 years... Damn those whiteknights 😆
I could imagine people have some saved private shows, but I’ve always doubted that Gisele had much more cum content out there. I think there’s maybe 4 vids I’ve seen where she has an orgasm? And deff don’t think there’s BG content she ever made

It got taken down so fast my download was at 98%

This was why I made the mirror link but the vid isn't showing in the folder despite the Bunkr UI saying otherwise.

Can't even post a screencap of the UI atm because the native image host is once again not working properly.

Edit: direct link posted for now.

Back
Top Bottom