Trans DarkWaifuTrap - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

Cereal9

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
a64055e9f89e02d4d4aa17f55605e4e498df7a8b6bcf20e30b62e30b93ff75da.jpg

What's that in his hand?

DaveCash

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
I am going to elaborate more in my language to give details because really it is always in Latino groups where this type of shit happens the most #

There will be changes in the way in which I give the most explicit content, I will give it privately to each user and the photos will be protected, this is not due to the filtering, honestly I don't care, what if I am not going to allow it is that they involve my close ones, I knew that sooner or later they were going to try to find out where I am from to try to f#derm# or dox me, what you don't count on, idiot, is that my family relationship is more than open, they know that I live with me girlfriend for 4 years now, out of respect for them I had to travel 6 hours yesterday to introduce myself with my girlfriend and clear things up, that's why 1 year ago I made the difficult decision to move to another state, now that it was much talked about where I was from, I made the mistake of saying it several times, in my innocence that I would never be a public person, but a year ago I had a job opportunity and I was able to get a house outside my state and I have been happy being away and in private even from my close ones, but the s social networks are a damn danger, there is an unfortunate guy who is sending the links with false information about me and is selling me as I know ((XO server in my city of origin, which is false, I only make content on My house, I don't live as a woman or go out with men, and what they do with it doesn't interest me, they paid for it, if they keep it or resell it, it's not my problem, I'm involved in groups where they do it, from now on I'm going to block from my page anyone who uses private information and above all false, and it's always people from Latin-speaking groups, it's not even in English forums, over time I thought I would show more of my day to day as well as outside of me " character" to have a closer treatment, but I remembered the environment in which I am involved and it is better to be anonymous when there are people who want to hurt you at all costs, luckily I have not uploaded explicit videos because what they are doing is already Very beast, I will continue to upload this month's content and be to the last one for now, until I solve it or it simply won't come back, so from the next month there will be no content in the following levels,

DARK SIMPS DARK B#TCH

That's why I didn't make Valentine's Day content, I literally lost this day from yesterday to today, I was thinking of doing things, I had already bought accessories but honestly, even my own Valentine was ruined with all this that happened, but I It doesn't matter, I am an independent person and I don't depend on this content to live either, it's time to pay attention to those who are giving what I do, if they really want it and as I say, I don't care if they share it or they resell, open your group to do it but you don't have to be sharing it with my close ones or putting false information, I'm sure that with this message there will be no shortage of people who will tell you off and write to me privately who you are and I will take action, but in the meantime I have already taken that, I'm sorry that this is going to affect everyone else, but honestly I don't need to keep doing it, it was a way of expressing myself, I always liked eroticism and the nude and I worked my body to make a canvas of it, but even I have a limit.

deathnymph

Back from Bancation
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
TLDR

She will change how the explicit content will be delivered privately now, because of leaks sinve she is worried of doxing as there is one ahole spreading false info and trying to contact her personal relations

This month the content will be uploaded normally and will be the last until she resolves how it will be delivered or maybe she won’t post anymore on the next levels