Trans DarkWaifuTrap - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

alexpl16

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
People who view leaks here (like me) would not pay for their stuff anyway (or anyones for that matter); it literally does not make them lose anything but mental stability for no reason.

Imo, they gain a lot more from leaks than they lose because some people may stumble upon leaks here, take a few and post them on Discord(s), 4chan, Reddit, or whatever and then that's just free advertisement.

If you cut off ALL leaks, like they seem to want, they cut off 99% of their reach/advertisements; for real. They want to rely on their non-english Twitter and Instagram as their ways of advertisement, because without leaks that's all there is? Lol... wtf?

Pathetic. If you're reading this, darkwaifutrap, because I know you view these sites yourself. GROW UP! Realise the value of leaks, learn a new pose, and turn a fucking light on when you take photos!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 924840

If DarkWaifu decides to take a break or quit, people will move on to another person who offer better content. No hate towards him, of course.

My criticism, his content is extremely repetitive. The same old poses, cosplay and same tease nonsense over over like hundreds of times. If he want a boost in sales, better off either recording himself getting fucked or playing with toys.

tokugawaiechisa

Fan
Mar 14, 2022
Bullshit. He doesn't want to make longer videos, not because people would leak them, but rather because longer videos imply he would have to be actually doing something in them (masturbation, cumshots, et cetera) and he doesn't want to do anything sexual on camera, either because of his ideological views or because his boyfriend doesn't let him. That's the actual reason

deadlypsycho

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
He's got an amazing body but his reluctance towards getting better equipment, lighting, taking better pictures, better posing, or actually trying anything new definitely makes it hard to pay for his shit.

Like, dude... Hire someone to edit your stuff, it's a better option than just haphazardly using the Photoshop liquify tool on your (already beautiful) cock.

Ugh.

Misserfolg

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 27, 2022
Realistically, he is going to keep milking the same shit for another year, then he is going to buy another dildo and maybe a fleshlight, then he is going to milk that for 2 years, and then he is going to retire because he is from Mexico and is making money in dollars

What would I like to see?, I would like to see him at least properly fuck himself with a dildo, not just use it as a glorified butt plug