Trans DarkWaifuTrap - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

Lord Enma

Lurker
Mar 20, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
There is a forum where they talk about Darky or upload some things that are uploaded here, one person asked if there was any video with semen (Obviously it doesn't exist). But today a guy says that there is already an anal video of him with a man and it will be uploaded in the second half of the year, because it is in the editing process. For those who pay for your content, is that true?
Have you said anything about it? Or that guy smoked something.

Reactions: Feetlover

Lord Enma

Lurker
Mar 20, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Even something like this seems strange to me, Darky barely makes videos that last up to a minute playing with the plug and rarely with the dildo. And that weird guy claims that the video would come out in the last quarter of the year and would be a 10-minute video. I imagine that if he released a video of that nature, he would have to take out another, more expensive subscription or not?

Reactions: Feetlover

rubadub77

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Past few months have been really disappointing. I cancelled my sub, couldn't justify the high price. For the top tier he should be posting everyday, and he just doesn't. Lots of dupe pics, not much variety. It's a shame, I'd probably pay double for the highest tier if he actually made it worthwhile. Also call bullshit on that tape, don't hold your breath.

Last edited: