Trans DarkWaifuTrap - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

Bistar

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 17, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Created this thread because he still doesn't have one but also because I have question. Does anyone know why is he so extremely popular on here? His images are all so heavily photo edited and filtered that it ends up looking extremely uncanny and jarring to me. The features are so exaggerated and distorted that it looks completely unnatural and is very off-putting. And he doesn't really pass as a trap very well to me anyway, particularly compared to other traps. Take at look at this:
darkwaifutrap-36.jpg

You cannot tell me this looks normal. I just don't understand the appeal. Is it because he has a large ass?

Content thread here:

Last edited by a moderator:

alexpl16

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
People who view leaks here (like me) would not pay for their stuff anyway (or anyones for that matter); it literally does not make them lose anything but mental stability for no reason.

Imo, they gain a lot more from leaks than they lose because some people may stumble upon leaks here, take a few and post them on Discord(s), 4chan, Reddit, or whatever and then that's just free advertisement.

If you cut off ALL leaks, like they seem to want, they cut off 99% of their reach/advertisements; for real. They want to rely on their non-english Twitter and Instagram as their ways of advertisement, because without leaks that's all there is? Lol... wtf?

Pathetic. If you're reading this, darkwaifutrap, because I know you view these sites yourself. GROW UP! Realise the value of leaks, learn a new pose, and turn a fucking light on when you take photos!

Last edited:

SHA1F3R

GansoCuellon
Mar 11, 2022
In the previous forum (SE) the same (DarkWaifuTrap) seemed to have an account with which he posted all his content in the thread created under his name.

Threatening to leave after he did little or nothing to stop it in the first place makes no sense, I doubt he would leave being willing to lose the money. It's easier for the same subscribers to leave because of repetitive content than it is for him to leave.

Last edited:

Moo Young

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022

Yeah that account was obviously just someone who was sharing his content because there's no way he would complain about leaks an then posting his own content on a leaks website:LUL
But i do think he'll probably leave for a while an then realize that was a bad move, but who knows maybe he'll actually leave forever, either way people don't care, there's a lot more femboys in the whole world who do better content

D

Deleted member 924840

If DarkWaifu decides to take a break or quit, people will move on to another person who offer better content. No hate towards him, of course.

My criticism, his content is extremely repetitive. The same old poses, cosplay and same tease nonsense over over like hundreds of times. If he want a boost in sales, better off either recording himself getting fucked or playing with toys.

Ghosy

Lurker
Mar 16, 2022
It's just a matter of time, look at what happened to "M-kun", people will start getting bored of his boring photos, and will slowly start to delve into toys and more stuff, but, his qudience of simps is, not only content for what they got (because it's mostly comprised of mexicans, which are very conformist, and i would know, i've lived here for my whole life), bjt won't dare to ask for more

DevonMun

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 17, 2022
Not having sexual content is fine, cause not every one's good at it. Having nice butt is one thing but being able to ride large dildos for hours and cum hands free is just another talent. But even from a softcore perspective his content is not really high quality. Usually just shitty selfie with no consideration of lightning and posing.

Last edited: