• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cassie Lee/Jess McKay (Peyton Royce/Billie Kay) Discussion

If they can get 150 out of ppl then more power to them but id never pay 150 for high class lewds I wouldn't for nudes either thats crazy..but if I were to invest into one or the other it would be Cassie she seems to show alot more than jessica..and also Jessica is definitely the more conservative of the 2

I'm curious. any idea what her sub numbers are like?
She has 4k subs on the regular tier, it doesn't say how many she has on the 150 dollars one, but given the number of likes on the exclusive posts I would say that at least 15.

She has 4k subs on the regular tier, it doesn't say how many she has on the 150 dollars one, but given the number of likes on the exclusive posts I would say that at least 15.
So if we do the math she’s made $2250 with this new tier

I wonder if that will end up here not in the discussion thread obviously but you know what I mean
It's possible, but I'd say it's pretty unlikely. Who really wants to spend $150 a month to leak stuff?

So if we do the math she’s made $2250 with this new tier
Yeah, but I imagine those 15 people also are the people who have been buying all of her PPVs and now they wont be buying those anymore since the unlimited tier includes the PPVs for free. So doing quick math: 15 people spending an average of 25 bucks per PPV 4 times a month is 1500 dollars less that she would be making.

Yeah, but I imagine those 15 people also are the people who have been buying all of her PPVs and now they wont be buying those anymore since the unlimited tier includes the PPVs for free. So doing quick math: 15 people spending an average of 25 bucks per PPV 4 times a month is 1500 dollars less that she would be making.
But this new tier is a monthly thing as well right

Her and Jess are just making money hand over fist at this point like wow think of all the regular subscriptions and then the $150 subscriptions we have no idea what their wrestling contracts are merch and I believe they get paid for YouTube as well

Her and Jess are just making money hand over fist at this point like wow think of all the regular subscriptions and then the $150 subscriptions we have no idea what their wrestling contracts are merch and I believe they get paid for YouTube as well
Impact struggles with money and so doesn't pay anywhere as well as WWE so they're def not making that much from it. hence this side hustle.

Last edited:
Cass and Jess main source of income are their exclusive content sites. They really don't sell much merch (or promote it very much) and they revealed that they made zero dollars with their podcast, that they only did it to keep their name out there. Before taxes they probably do around 40k-50k a month from their sites (BA takes a 20% cut, same as OF), and I don't think Impact is paying anyone that much.

Cass and Jess main source of income are their exclusive content sites. They really don't sell much merch (or promote it very much) and they revealed that they made zero dollars with their podcast, that they only did it to keep their name out there. Before taxes they probably do around 40k-50k a month from their sites (BA takes a 20% cut, same as OF), and I don't think Impact is paying anyone that much.
yea 40-50k a month for wrestling ain't much. esp if they're paying for their own travel. wwe pays lots more but they don't pay for the wrestlers' travel.

Apparently impact pays between 500 - 4500 per match and seeing as how the both of them aren't top card names no wonder they need sidehustles like these to pay the bills.

Apparently impact pays between 500 - 4500 per match and seeing as how the both of them aren't top card names no wonder they need sidehustles like these to pay the bills.
They were just tag champs and that means something

I can't even see the highest paid wrestlers in Impact getting paid that much relatively speaking.

Jessie got her first boob job in 2012, 3 years before even getting signed in WWE, so both getting boob jobs was a personal decision.
If you don't mind me asking, where did you see this? Did they talk about it on their podcast, and if so which one do you remember?

If you don't mind me asking, where did you see this? Did they talk about it on their podcast, and if so which one do you remember?
I think it was episode 2 or 3 of their podcast, one of those.

Back
Top Bottom