EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

Man, the Canan white knights from last time must be hitting their balls so hard after seeing that even after buffling about "try to get the stream now", the stream is still available for free :KEKW:
do we have white nhight here? I mean really?

is there a way to watch the stream for free?

Sorry, that aint gonna work again, if you want to watch it for free too, do your own research, the least thing we want is to see the white knights buffling how they told canan how to patch it because someone shared the method YET AGAIN :OMEGALUL:

Sorry, that aint gonna work again, if you want to watch it for free too, do your own research, the least thing we want is to see the white knights buffling how they told canan how to patch it because someone shared the method YET AGAIN :OMEGALUL:
yeah thats fair i can just wait until the vod releases

wish she keeps using the X pasties from now on, and not a one off thing for one stream :peepoBless:

Something tells me that if the choice was put in front of her as an ultimatum of: Quit being an anime girl or quit eating a mic, I'm almost confident when would choose the former.
She is making bank bud, the only way she would go all the way if that she wasn't doing a living from any of her current content.
If you really think people rising up and demanding her to show everything is gonna change her mind, you are quite delusional

Something tells me that if the choice was put in front of her as an ultimatum of: Quit being an anime girl or quit eating a mic, I'm almost confident when would choose the former.
She is making bank bud, the only way she would go all the way if that she wasn't doing a living from any of her current content.
If you really think people rising up and demanding her to show everything is gonna change her mind, you are quite delusional
I don't think being an anime girl is stopping her at all, if it were she wouldn't be doing what she is right now, but probably if she wasn't doing her vt stuff she probably would've done the FC earlier.

Back
Top Bottom