EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

Sorry, that aint gonna work again, if you want to watch it for free too, do your own research, the least thing we want is to see the white knights buffling how they told canan how to patch it because someone shared the method YET AGAIN :OMEGALUL:
Can I just ask a question: is there an other way post patch or I shouldn't bother looking because it's impossible and just wait for someone to release the vod like before ?

Can I just ask a question: is there an other way post patch or I shouldn't bother looking because it's impossible and just wait for someone to release the vod like before ?
well to tell the truth just wait about 2 days and check her content tread I think that's not a bad choice. when you watch her live you will waste your time like a hour to one and a half hours because of waiting for start stream and all the camera off

Man, the Canan white knights from last time must be hitting their balls so hard after seeing that even after buffling about "try to get the stream now", the stream is still available for free :KEKW:
imagine thinking that people won't find out on how to get shit for free :KEKWlaugh:

i wonder if she does special streams or some shit similar to that for like crazy rich donators. If so you guys think she has a inner circle for them?
would be a smart move to keep them if true :peepoWew:

i wonder if she does special streams or some shit similar to that for like crazy rich donators. If so you guys think she has a inner circle for them?
would be a smart move to keep them if true :peepoWew:
maybe no, the last thing she does is she gives those special message vids for 1 year subs on her fanclub for the highest tier subscribers

maybe no, the last thing she does is she gives those special message vids for 1 year subs on her fanclub for the highest tier subscribers
She didn't sent the 1yr vid yet, and it's been months, also I don't believe shes capable of having a inner circle of special subs, she made that talking event a lottery so everyone had the same chances to talk to her, and before doing the FC she was really worried about doing something most fans couldn't afford.

lets go boys it seems like the X pasties are regular for fanclub now, hopefully it stays, and love her nip teasing which she couldnt do from the previous thick ass pasties :SALAMI:
Bernie Mac Day GIF

well to tell the truth just wait about 2 days and check her content tread I think that's not a bad choice. when you watch her live you will waste your time like a hour to one and a half hours because of waiting for start stream and all the camera off
In all honesty, I didn't even realize there was a bypass, I was getting by just fine getting my hands on the VODS. Nice to know, but then that requires me to figure out when she streams on top of possibly staying up late just to do that, which I can't afford to do right now.

Watching the VODs is fine for now tbh.

yep
In all honesty, I didn't even realize there was a bypass, I was getting by just fine getting my hands on the VODS. Nice to know, but then that requires me to figure out when she streams on top of possibly staying up late just to do that, which I can't afford to do right now.

Watching the VODs is fine for now tbh.

Back
Top Bottom