EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

someone posted this "ranking" list on 4c

Can someone please provide dates for these?
I know of:
1) Succubus - 2022 Sep 24
4) Calvin Klein - 2022 Aug 20
pink nurse - april 2023
catgirl maid - feb 2023
ntr - dec 2022

i have other vids but i dont understand japanese so i dont know them. i have fc vids starting from dec 2022.

I know of:
------*UPDATED-----
2*) Catgirl Maid - 2023 Feb 23 (Thanks to throwawayax)
8*) Santa NTR - 2022 Dec 25 (Thanks to throwawayax)
9*) Pink Nurse - 2023 April 28? (Thanks to throwawayax)
Damm.. I agree with that ranking.

Have any of you watched the latest macoto FC? I thought you couldn't show pussy unpixelated, but if it's a toy is okay? I'm very confused how japanese laws work

oh that lmao like what spacedflounder this aint that shocking lol
I would never expect this from any of these asmr streams, I guess I was setting the bar really low. It didn't make much excited, just suprised when the sceen faded back in from black.

Why i cant see the thumbnail in some of post in main thread? Did anyone happens to be the same as me?

but honestly tho canan should try what macoto did here, just covering her lower half with blanket or sumn and jerk off.
I still haven't seen any girl in this circle who goes as hard as Yamin. She would sometimes put her fingers inside and show off the wetness, on rare occasions would even hide it with a pillow and start fingering away. And this was still on niconico. I know she and canan are mutuals so hopefully canan can become inspired by her someday.

Can anyone share what she posted about her health issue please?

Last edited:
Basically she talked about being officially diagnosed with bipolar disorder partly triggered by pushing herself too hard wrt her two jobs. Also brings up the content thieves. Doctor told her to take a long break.
Wrt future content, she doesn't plan to take a break yet and intends to keep doing 4 updates a month but bipolar might strike at any time so rescheduling might happen. If she really has to skip she'll toss a prerecorded.

(frankly I think she should take a proper break)

I know of:
------*UPDATED-----
2*) Catgirl Maid - 2023 Feb 23 (Thanks to throwawayax)
8*) Santa NTR - 2022 Dec 25 (Thanks to throwawayax)
9*) Pink Nurse - 2023 April 28? (Thanks to throwawayax)
got any link?

Back
Top Bottom