EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

I don't want to see her Twitter post, I was just wanting to see if the content was there so we could see it. Anyone able to download what she missed? Because this is another one who apparently had something accidentally unedited but surprisingly was able to quickly take it down before anyone could download it.

I don't want to see her Twitter post, I was just wanting to see if the content was there so we could see it. Anyone able to download what she missed? Because this is another one who apparently had something accidentally unedited but surprisingly was able to quickly take it down before anyone could download it.
The video on nyaa is from the live feed, so if anything was censored/cut after the stream it should be in that video as it was during the live stream.

calm down guys nothing happened, its probably just some part she did was pushing the R-15 limit and stuff, she talked about it at the end of the stream anyway that maybe she was pushing the limit too hard so she will censor some stuff

calm down guys nothing happened, its probably just some part she did was pushing the R-15 limit and stuff, she talked about it at the end of the stream anyway that maybe she was pushing the limit too hard so she will censor some stuff
this is a bit confusing to me, why not limit it to r18 and not have any of these problems?

Back
Top Bottom