EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

Thanks for the info bro, but fr GG to the japanese homies lol, Nozomi basically cleared atleast $3500 USD as a 5 day signing bonus,
lol that girl is a notorious troll. i doubt she will actually post anything. i respect the hustle

ok guys back on track, now since exploits doesnt work on short vids anymore, if anyone find anything and it works dont share it here use dms, and im afraid they might patch it for stream sooner or later and if that happens we are screwed because at that point our last resort is scripting most likely, so im learning it as backup

thumbnail_pathb6b3a525a03b0230.md.jpg

preview for FC's stream is out
can you guys even get the stream now that extension is patched :KEKW:? soon you won't be able to use extension for streams anymore now that she wants to disable free preview, and im assuming none of you know how to code so good luck getting spoonfed guys :MLADY:

Last edited:
can you guys even get the stream now that extension is patched :KEKW:? soon you won't be able to use extension for streams anymore now that she wants to disable free preview, and im assuming none of you know how to code so good luck getting spoonfed guys :MLADY:
go back to 4chan you basement dweller

You really think people are gonna be shit outta luck with the patch? Lol, even if it was impossible to get, there will always be someone to spoonfeed the people whether you like it or not. Imagine thinking the patch is going to stop horny people :KEKW:

sorry for confusion this is what she said:

next time she will try to put the dildo for real but just the tip, and figuring out the angle so she doesnt get scolded by website management, but most likely if its on stream she will just turn off the cam, and if its on short vid she will censor it which she thinks is the safest idea (she said same thing ages ago so hopefully she does this for real 🙏 )

next time she will try to put the dildo for real but just the tip, and figuring out the angle so she doesnt get scolded by website management, but most likely if its on stream she will just turn off the cam, and if its on short vid she will censor it which she thinks is the safest idea (she said same thing ages ago so hopefully she does this for real 🙏 )
someone should tell her to get a lovense lush, it'd be easier then trying do all that angle bullshit in my opinion. She could just stick the whole thing have it on, and have the tail end stick out on the side of her underwear.

new FC made it's way to Sukebei but god damn 125 Leechers and counting with only 5 seeders, this is gonna take a while :Sadge:

if she turns off the camera and we can hear the moistness that would be good too

Did anyone download the 9GB one that was posted? Anyone mind reup-ing that one? I have a older laptop the one that's 3GB doesn't run smoothly for me :PepeWhy:

someone posted this "ranking" list on 4c
Rankings and Tiers:
1) Succubus
2) Catgirl Maid
3) Bunnygirl Prostitute
4) Calvin Klein
5) Casual Braless
6) Compensated Dating
7) One Piece Swimsuit
8) Santa NTR
9) Pink Nurse
10) Bride
11) Masochistic Maid
12) Test
13) JK Wife
14) Tutor

Can someone please provide dates for these?
I know of:
------*UPDATED-----
1) Succubus - 2022 Sep 24
2*) Catgirl Maid - 2023 Feb 23 (Thanks to throwawayax)
4) Calvin Klein - 2022 Aug 20
8*) Santa NTR - 2022 Dec 25 (Thanks to throwawayax)
9*) Pink Nurse - 2023 April 28? (Thanks to throwawayax)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom