Simp Chat Burch Twins - Discussion Thread

FictitiousSmurf

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Yep. Julia needs to cut back on the filtering and makeup. She is way hotter when she is looking more natural. Hate how she felt she needed to look more like Lauren to get people to like her and do the twin thing. Just look at these pics of Julia. 👍

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

dsdfk54

Lurker
Jul 2, 2023
Hi , I have a question. Where are their streams i have their onlyfans(Julia and Lauren, not Burch twins) and i never watch one and i don´t have notice in Notofication that they had a stream.

Reactions: shack92

budrick

Tier 2 Sub
Sep 1, 2022
Julia’s recent live confirms how much better she is without Lauren. She’s a different person on her own. She embraces her role as fap material for boob guys. She doesn’t waste much time talking about Twitch or “what did you guys do today?” She mostly talks about her tits. In the new live she squeezes her boobs together then she says “Your dick is hard? Good. It should be”. She would never talk that way with Lauren. Julia’s content might not be the best for everyone’s taste but when she’s on her own she has so much potential and I’m not going to complain since she’s making more effort in these lives. Julia’s solo content should be encouraged.

Last edited:

budrick

Tier 2 Sub
Sep 1, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

That is right. Lauren’s boobs are fine by regular standards but she is out-boobed by her twin sister and she’s self-conscious about it. There’s a twins live where they’re asked who has bigger boobs and Lauren immediately answers Julia and Lauren keeps talking about it showing she’s thought about this issue a lot. Julia stays quiet until the discussion moves on, but when she’s on her own she’s not shy about discussing her boobs proudly. Julia doesn’t want to make Lauren feel bad which is nice of her but it means she has to be solo to make good content. The twins content will never be great, support Julia’s solo work.