Simp Chat Burch Twins - Discussion Thread

penwin

Tier 1 Sub
Nov 4, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
i wonder whats their onlyfans stats
most people seem to agree julia is better but lauren´s following on tik tok is way bigger, and slightly bigger on instagram
julia have more followers on twitch and youtube, and she does seems to put more effort than lauren on making content for those sites

FictitiousSmurf

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Lauren has a bigger female fanbase and is more mainstream. She is also a better talker than Julia and knows how to promote herself. Julia is hotter and more likable than Lauren imo but those are some of the main reasons Lauren has always been the popular one out of the two. Julia is used to it too and has said Lauren is a social butterfly and was one of the popular kids in School while she was the quiet one growing up.

budrick

Tier 2 Sub
Sep 1, 2022

They have different body types and different personalities. Lauren is slimmer, Julia has bigger boobs. Some women will see Lauren as “body goals” but a lot of guys will be turned on by Julia having bigger tits and a fatter ass. Lauren also plays into trends but doesn’t seem like she has much personality which doesn’t hurt her on a superficial platform like TikTok. Julia is more comfortable with herself and her sexuality. Julia is at her best on her own, which you can’t see in the TikTok content.

Henao81

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 23, 2021
I don't give a f... Lauren popularity... I just catch a lack of confidence and that's very pathetic to me... And the obvious negative way she affects Julia's work just makes me angry... That girl just has to step aside if doesn't plan to do serious content and keep playing the Clown on tikt.

Last edited:

Sacrilegiously Manscaping

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
I used to think Julia trailed pretty far behind on the looks department compared to her sister, but her looks grew on me really quickly when I realized Lauren was all talk and charged way too much for way too little. Don't get me wrong, though, I've seen Julia's prices and I know she charges a pretty penny as well, but at least she delivers (infinitely more often than her sister does, at least).
She looks much better without all the e-girl makeup on her face, too.

budrick

Tier 2 Sub
Sep 1, 2022
No point getting mad at Lauren. Her and Julia have always been close and they built their careers together, but Julia is so different on her own she has to know Lauren holds her back from being her best. But Julia is very sweet and close to her sister, she does not want to make Lauren feel bad so she will never make the most of her assets when they’re together. It’s not Lauren’s fault (you can’t blame her for feeling self-conscious next to her twin sisters fuller firmer breasts). Supporting Julia’s solo content is the only option.