now please explain that in normal terms xddd sorry

p.s if we have to wait than make bunch of pics then ma G

bigdaddybanana

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
ty, i will try to post frequently.
Basically, current fakes are made using open-source programs, in paint basically removes clothes and add anything you want, there are ways right now to make videos but its not perfect yet, i need to train, run, reconstruct, and edit the pictures/frames into a video that makes it very time-consuming, it doable but challenging. I think in 6 months or a year, you can give the program the video and give simple prompts, it will do the rest. let's just hope whoever working on those doesn't gatekeep the rest of us and make it open-source.

FictitiousSmurf

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022

The biggest problem imo is Lauren made it bigger than Julia without having to show anything. Lauren seems to be the one that everybody talks about and has a legion of male and female fans that adore her and a lot of people I know that know who Julia is know her because she is Lauren's Sister. Personally I think Julia is way hotter than Lauren especially with the darker hair but Julia sees this and wants to be more like her Sister and she even died her hair blonde last year and was trying to make herself look more like Lauren, using all the same filters and saying how they were twins all the time.

Maybe I am wrong but from what I am seeing the lack of confidence comes from living in Lauren's shadow and Lauren is the prudish Sister while Julia is the more sex positive Sister. She is hotter when she is herself and if not for Lauren I think she would have gone fully nude by now and we would be getting heaps of topless pics. We need to give Julia more love especially when she posts topless pics and videos and encourage her to do more. 👍

yosshi

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
I'd argue that any hot egirl with a decent sized audience could make loads of money being a "non-nude" model compared to someone who does nudity right away.. It's that aspect of always keeping your simps on edge and have them use their imagination to think what she looks like naked, but in all honesty I believe that so many people who buy OFs like these are too stupid to realize they'll never go fully nude and will stay "non-nude until they notice a drastic change in revenue i.e growth/subs. Even with that though I still think Julia made well over a couple of millions deciding to show her tits

I agree though that Lauren is definitely more well known and has more crazy simps. She just has that hot slutty blonde girl look, It's also not uncommon for white girls to dye their hair blonde, since we all know that stigma in the US that blondes are hotter. It's just something about Julia though that makes me think she's the hotter.. She seems less robotic then Lauren and her body too just looks like it was made for fucking, she's seems like a complete freak and is way more thiccccccc then Lauren and for me at least when I'm hitting it from the back I need to see that ass clap and recoil back.

jharzryb

Diamond Tier
Dec 9, 2022
Hey guys, has anyone bought Lauren Burch photos, I`m getting spammed by her bot about toppless, nipples out stuff,videos of her playing with her tits, etc.
Are they real or just spamm with no content? Worth or not?

Reactions: Akshat

budrick

Tier 2 Sub
Sep 1, 2022

Definitely. Have to wonder if this was a secret motive for Lauren not going topless knowing she would lose the side by side comparison with her sister at least in the boob department. It’s probably more than that because Julia always seemed like the more provocative sensual one overall. It’s a shame she hasn’t made the most of her advantages because she has a lot going for her.

Last edited: