Simp Chat Burch Twins - Discussion Thread

budrick

Tier 2 Sub
Sep 1, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Julia’s recent live confirms how much better she is without Lauren. She’s a different person on her own. She embraces her role as fap material for boob guys. She doesn’t waste much time talking about Twitch or “what did you guys do today?” She mostly talks about her tits. In the new live she squeezes her boobs together then she says “Your dick is hard? Good. It should be”. She would never talk that way with Lauren. Julia’s content might not be the best for everyone’s taste but when she’s on her own she has so much potential and I’m not going to complain since she’s making more effort in these lives. Julia’s solo content should be encouraged.

Last edited:

budrick

Tier 2 Sub
Sep 1, 2022
The mom thing makes sense. Some mothers live through their daughters especially when the mom was hot and wants her daughter to carry on the family tradition. Julia is probably making her mom proud. Lauren is a disappointment for everyone with her smaller boobs and shyness (except for Julia who is obviously close to her sister and doesn’t want to make Lauren feel bad about being less blessed with mom’s boob genes).

FictitiousSmurf

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

The biggest problem imo is Lauren made it bigger than Julia without having to show anything. Lauren seems to be the one that everybody talks about and has a legion of male and female fans that adore her and a lot of people I know that know who Julia is know her because she is Lauren's Sister. Personally I think Julia is way hotter than Lauren especially with the darker hair but Julia sees this and wants to be more like her Sister and she even died her hair blonde last year and was trying to make herself look more like Lauren, using all the same filters and saying how they were twins all the time.

Maybe I am wrong but from what I am seeing the lack of confidence comes from living in Lauren's shadow and Lauren is the prudish Sister while Julia is the more sex positive Sister. She is hotter when she is herself and if not for Lauren I think she would have gone fully nude by now and we would be getting heaps of topless pics. We need to give Julia more love especially when she posts topless pics and videos and encourage her to do more. 👍

FictitiousSmurf

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Yep. Julia needs to cut back on the filtering and makeup. She is way hotter when she is looking more natural. Hate how she felt she needed to look more like Lauren to get people to like her and do the twin thing. Just look at these pics of Julia. 👍

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images