EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bunny Ayumi / bunny_gif / bunnyayu

I was watching some of her ASMR streams and I'm sorry, but they suck. She has like 3 ASMR vids on YouTube that are fine, but those ASMR streams are not good. The biggest problem is that ALL of them are the exact same. Same triggers, same pretentious soft voice, and that same damn ambient track in the background.

She seriously needs to do OnlyFans and do some NSFW ASMR or some shit, because all the shit she's doing atm is so fucking boring. I seriously don't understand how any of these simps could throw their money at her over this shit.

At this point, its probably some secret group who keeps her going to hold something over her or something
Its the only logical leap i can think of

I was watching some of her ASMR streams and I'm sorry, but they suck. She has like 3 ASMR vids on YouTube that are fine, but those ASMR streams are not good. The biggest problem is that ALL of them are the exact same. Same triggers, same pretentious soft voice, and that same damn ambient track in the background.

She seriously needs to do OnlyFans and do some NSFW ASMR or some shit, because all the shit she's doing atm is so fucking boring. I seriously don't understand how any of these simps could throw their money at her over this shit.
Tbf that list of simps is shrinking over time. So you know consolation prize

Did her ass used to be bigger or something? I watched a few of her cooking streams and don’t see where the “big ass” tag applies.

Weren't she and Susu engaged at one point? Susu mentioned being abused by Bunny in that same time period.
Yes, they were. There was a LOT of buzz on Twitter by that time. Bunny's supposed boyfriend was kept secret. The TL;DR here is Bunny is bisexual, and she tried to make a unicorn out of Susu, who's an actual lesbian, into a polyamorous relationship with her and her boyfriend. The truth is that it ended up being a very awkward V-style relationship where boyfriend and Susu never really hit a point where they liked each other enough to be partners themselves and ended up fighting for Bunny's attention. She didn't get what she initially wanted, but the attention was DEFINITELY appreciated.

About her content as of now... It's a wash. She doesn't have the skills, commitment or foresight to be successful with light and softcore sex appeal. Everything she tried after stopping lewds, from Vtubing to ASMR just seems bland. Even her lewds, Susu was obviously the mastermind, as she tried solo for a while then just jumped on the Vtubing trend. She's essentially trying trends and easy shit as a way to regain her popularity, but since her popularity itself coasted on having very creative partners and friends (Layna, Susu, Tasha, Monarch, her boyfriend, etc), now that she's isolated and has to actually put herself out there, pretty much everything she tries is bland, cuz, well if you're in a sea of big titty pretty girls, the ones who are actual sex workers or creative enough to engage with their commuinies in meaningful ways to them will always come out on top.

Yes, they were. There was a LOT of buzz on Twitter by that time. Bunny's supposed boyfriend was kept secret. The TL;DR here is Bunny is bisexual, and she tried to make a unicorn out of Susu, who's an actual lesbian, into a polyamorous relationship with her and her boyfriend. The truth is that it ended up being a very awkward V-style relationship where boyfriend and Susu never really hit a point where they liked each other enough to be partners themselves and ended up fighting for Bunny's attention. She didn't get what she initially wanted, but the attention was DEFINITELY appreciated.

About her content as of now... It's a wash. She doesn't have the skills, commitment or foresight to be successful with light and softcore sex appeal. Everything she tried after stopping lewds, from Vtubing to ASMR just seems bland. Even her lewds, Susu was obviously the mastermind, as she tried solo for a while then just jumped on the Vtubing trend. She's essentially trying trends and easy shit as a way to regain her popularity, but since her popularity itself coasted on having very creative partners and friends (Layna, Susu, Tasha, Monarch, her boyfriend, etc), now that she's isolated and has to actually put herself out there, pretty much everything she tries is bland, cuz, well if you're in a sea of big titty pretty girls, the ones who are actual sex workers or creative enough to engage with their commuinies in meaningful ways to them will always come out on top.
shes cheated before, the question is would she do it again.....

also when someone brought it up she claimed "she was doing her own thing" you think the dude is still in the picture? I heard it was on of her mods "Og texan" or some shit (hes fat) but I dont know

shes cheated before, the question is would she do it again.....

also when someone brought it up she claimed "she was doing her own thing" you think the dude is still in the picture? I heard it was on of her mods "Og texan" or some shit (hes fat) but I dont know
Dude got demoted to simp. Is still around cuz he thinks he has a chance to rebound lmao
Also, considering all the shit she has done before, and how she has a penchant for manipulating easily impressed people? You bet your ass she would cheat. Hell, I'd consider breaking up with someone just to keep him orbiting over a possible, but very unlikely rebound cheating, if the guy himself didn't have such low standards

Dude got demoted to simp. Is still around cuz he thinks he has a chance to rebound lmao
Also, considering all the shit she has done before, and how she has a penchant for manipulating easily impressed people? You bet your ass she would cheat. Hell, I'd consider breaking up with someone just to keep him orbiting over a possible, but very unlikely rebound cheating, if the guy himself didn't have such low standards
Yeah and on top of that its basically a career deathwish to be seen publicly with her.

the FUNNIEST thing is I remember being in her stream once and she goes "I really need a massage" and someone and chat goes "get Ogtex(or whatevr) to do it!" and she goes "NO!" with the stankest face

but hey in the end I'm tryna be "easily impressed people" too yaknowwhatImsayin 👀

Bunny most likely dumped the OGTexas guy to leech off Admiral Bahroo now. Bahroo got caught trying to use his clout to ruin the careers of women Bunny dislikes and they apparently live together. Or maybe she didnt dump the other guy and is dating them both because both are fat and most likely lack any self esteem.

OGTexas changed his name to Grizzlebe and is still around. He, Bunny and Bahroo live in the same house. It's probably very convienient (for her) so why bother to change anything? It's not like she'd ever get rid of someone who is part of her echo chamber.
I dont get how the fatties do it (other than the echo chamber thing), but after the disgusting shota shit, I wouldnt be surprised if she was into small penis

It's a dream and a goal to get popular enough for her to try to leech off of because theres little doubt in my mind she'd give it up thinking she'd get something out of it, never say never fellas

I dont get how the fatties do it (other than the echo chamber thing), but after the disgusting shota shit, I wouldnt be surprised if she was into small penis
It's a dream and a goal to get popular enough for her to try to leech off of because theres little doubt in my mind she'd give it up thinking she'd get something out of it, never say never fellas
I mean, I know a lot of women wo aren't exactly into small penis, but have domination/humiliation kinks that apply to them. Considering how those are usually the manipulative, all eyes on me types, I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. She was keen on having a fucking V, now she has a V with two guys who she most likely barely fucks (sedentary fat dudes with small penises, you don't really need to say a lot) but are almost entirely devoted to her because, let's be real, no woman would want them otherwise.

I mean, I know a lot of women wo aren't exactly into small penis, but have domination/humiliation kinks that apply to them. Considering how those are usually the manipulative, all eyes on me types, I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. She was keen on having a fucking V, now she has a V with two guys who she most likely barely fucks (sedentary fat dudes with small penises, you don't really need to say a lot) but are almost entirely devoted to her because, let's be real, no woman would want them otherwise.
How you guys so sure these guys have small cocks?! They might be packing a monster cock. :MEGALUL:

How you guys so sure these guys have small cocks?! They might be packing a monster cock. :MEGALUL:
Then that would give them something to be confident about. What confident man would actually date someone like bunny who lies about being molested for clout and chases away all the hot girls with her insecurity? A hit and quit I could understand but dealing with a scumbag like her on a daily basis? These men hate themselves.

Then that would give them something to be confident about. What confident man would actually date someone like bunny who lies about being molested for clout and chases away all the hot girls with her insecurity? A hit and quit I could understand but dealing with a scumbag like her on a daily basis? These men hate themselves.
I mean, we are here talking about her, she has a dedicated thread about her and her content. Obviously, a lot of people think she's hot and I wouldn't mind slamming my cock between those tits once in a while as you said. I hate her as a person, but who watches these girls for anything else than as wank material and sexual objects?! Would I go for a girl like that myself, or be down for a "V"-shaped relationship? Fuck no!

Real talk, would you turn her down if she offered you a tit job just because she's a shit person? :thonk:
I would need to make sure she removes all the padding and stuffing first before something shoots out and blinds me like what happened to her in that one tifa stream. But I wouldn’t say no. She’s a bit like momokun at this point. No one actually likes her and all she has left are people who want to jerk off hence why she is fading into obscurity.

Back
Top Bottom