EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bunny Ayumi / bunny_gif / bunnyayu

I would need to make sure she removes all the padding and stuffing first before something shoots out and blinds me like what happened to her in that one tifa stream. But I wouldn’t say no. She’s a bit like momokun at this point. No one actually likes her and all she has left are people who want to jerk off hence why she is fading into obscurity.
Anal with dirty talk > tit job

I would need to make sure she removes all the padding and stuffing first before something shoots out and blinds me like what happened to her in that one tifa stream. But I wouldn’t say no. She’s a bit like momokun at this point. No one actually likes her and all she has left are people who want to jerk off hence why she is fading into obscurity.
mf you would NOT put that much thought into it. I would say FUCK yes with no second thought, then forget she exists. Im not Mr.Mandingo and Im definetly not fat, but I know what I got is worth puttin somewhere worth stayin at. Be HONEST most dudes are friends or that close with women that they want to fuck, and her knowing that is the last bit of power she has (other than maybe money). HOWEVER, I'm tryna see how them thangs thang on my thang, she can do all the manipulating and making up of stories she wants but at the end of the day just like everyother dude can say, "still hit"

just need one of them FAT mf's to share a pic or 2 or somethin...

Then that would give them something to be confident about. What confident man would actually date someone like bunny who lies about being molested for clout and chases away all the hot girls with her insecurity? A hit and quit I could understand but dealing with a scumbag like her on a daily basis? These men hate themselves.
also I think she lied about being sexually harrassed ONLINE (and not even in a real or impactful manner because of course it is real and possible), but DAMN I throw in a extra set of dick-ups in the gym waitin for the day

It's so sad to see those 2 simps orbiting around Bunny at home. She probably gets smashed on the regular by some bad boys that maybe only just met her that day. Afterwards, those 2 guys are her clean up crew. I really don't think it's worth it. But some guys are just too desperate.

It's so sad to see those 2 simps orbiting around Bunny at home. She probably gets smashed on the regular by some bad boys that maybe only just met her that day. Afterwards, those 2 guys are her clean up crew. I really don't think it's worth it. But some guys are just too desperate.
See what interested me is, one stream she was doing like some kind of "how I start my day" bs and her bathroom had a double sink which isnt usually something coincidental

How you guys so sure these guys have small cocks?! They might be packing a monster cock. :MEGALUL:
Natural conclusion. If you are, and have ever been, sedentary, fat, and don't see the sun all that much, chances are that you're either small, has a fuckton of fat pad covering your dick, or can't have a full erection. Cases outside of that are outliers, not the norm. If genetics didn't magically favour you with a magnum dong, fat guys are most likely small.

Real talk, would you turn her down if she offered you a tit job just because she's a shit person? :thonk:
I mean, if I'm being honest, she looks like the starfish pillow princess type. SURE, those are some great tits, I ain't gonna lie. But if she just Lucy Wilde the whole shit, it gon be hella unsatisfying, hot bitch or not lmao

also I think she lied about being sexually harrassed ONLINE (and not even in a real or impactful manner because of course it is real and possible), but DAMN I throw in a extra set of dick-ups in the gym waitin for the day
Also yep, she's basically THE reason Lab Zero Games, the original creators of Skullgirls, went under. She lied about being harassed by Mike Z (the REAL SOVIET DAMAGE guy), which started a whole MeToo episode inside the company. Indivisible's season pass became vaporware, and the employees who left formed Future Club, the current developers, alongside Autumn Games, who owns the IP.

Dude's working on a new game right now, but there's multiple lawsuits against him in motion this very moment. The first hearings happened in august, and it's VERY unlikely he's going out unscathed. So... Yeah. His career as a game dev AND FGC pro is most likely finished.

Did she ever do any more of those exclusive pictures for special twitch subs or whatever? I’m assuming no but just wondering

Don't overthink that double sink thing, I work with a lot of tract home builders, and double sinks are pretty normal.
see I take recollection of things like that on one hand, but on the other it genuinely looks like she's been like crying before she puts her make up on before stream (dark and puffy discolored bags under the eyelids) which is def a common thing for single women

see I take recollection of things like that on one hand, but on the other it genuinely looks like she's been like crying before she puts her make up on before stream (dark and puffy discolored bags under the eyelids) which is def a common thing for single women
Crying doesn't cause permanent eye bags. She’s aging and unable to hide it anymore.

like what happened to her in that one tifa stream. But I wouldn’t say no.
The what happened?!

I mean, if I'm being honest, she looks like the starfish pillow princess type. SURE, those are some great tits, I ain't gonna lie. But if she just Lucy Wilde the whole shit, it gon be hella unsatisfying, hot bitch or not lmao
Yet you must think she's hot enough, seeing as you follow her on this site and all. Look, I dislike her as a person as much as you guys... but we all would wanna tit fuck and shoot our loads between her tits. Idk if she Lucy Wilde's the whole shit as I would just use her as a fuck dull and grind my cock between them myself. :WeSmart:

Also yep, she's basically THE reason Lab Zero Games, the original creators of Skullgirls, went under. She lied about being harassed by Mike Z (the REAL SOVIET DAMAGE guy), which started a whole MeToo episode inside the company. Indivisible's season pass became vaporware, and the employees who left formed Future Club, the current developers, alongside Autumn Games, who owns the IP.

Dude's working on a new game right now, but there's multiple lawsuits against him in motion this very moment. The first hearings happened in august, and it's VERY unlikely he's going out unscathed. So... Yeah. His career as a game dev AND FGC pro is most likely finished.
I remember this, and THAT was the moment I started actively hating her. MeToo has been a cancer for this world, and the amount of girls who jumped on that trend to try and falsely accuse guys for literally any interaction was despicable and embarrassing. Glad Amber Heard has killed that whole ''movement'' by showing what most chicks used it for, cover their own asses.

Crying doesn't cause permanent eye bags. She’s aging and unable to hide it anymore.
She's just fucking tired.

I don't see it in those GIFs, but that's funny af! I might take my words a bit back on what I said before, as she looks like a proper moron in a lot of her streams. :MEGALUL:
Here is a direct link to the gif of bunny with her bra stuffing coming out.

Finding out she was a very boring, untalented and unfunny on her streams was not surprising. Discovering she is a shit person who lied about being molested for clout and lied about liking women was a big let down. I still followed her though because her tits had become even bigger than when I first found her. Now it turns out the only thing left about her that I liked was fake too. I was a bunny fan for a few years and had supported her. Seeing that she is an awful person with a stuffed bra has been a huge slap in the face.

On the plus side, as soon as one of us is able to put together a halfway functional model of her in StableDiffusion, that will basically take care of anything we could want without any further attention on her streams. Not like she has any more personality than an AI anyway.

Back
Top Bottom