EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Bunny Ayumi / bunny_gif / bunnyayu

You're that sure? Don't fall for the padding.
GSUAvL5W4AAcunBe56e1a5845d5dfb3.jpg
She kinda looks like Bunny. But unless Bunny had her toes extended, it's not her.

GXxR4YTWEAAcKLx9cb8288bb83f8b46.md.jpg 45.JPG-Sxruch2a3f9554957d17ed59.md.jpg

It looks like the only people who took pics with her were bahroo’s mods. No photos with other streamers either. She’s really a nobody now despite her twitch views.
Did she ever try to do collabs with anyone? Or do the e-thot circuit and do a few streams with Mizkif and OTK?

Did she even try to reach out to the V-tubers when she was in the V-tube space?

Did she ever try to do collabs with anyone? Or do the e-thot circuit and do a few streams with Mizkif and OTK?

Did she even try to reach out to the V-tubers when she was in the V-tube space?
they dont want her lmao, she burnt the wrong bridges with the right people that EVERYONE liked a lot more. Plus what other gimmick does she really have other than them BREASTS and a cute face? She not funny. Cant think of any genuine talents or abilities. Unfortunately shes just text book washed up

When she was a vtuber she had some collabs but obviously we see how that turned out seeing as she doesnt do it anymore and got ridiculed when she tried to say she was going back.

Unironically all she has is them tiddies. Time to oil back up

they dont want her lmao, she burnt the wrong bridges with the right people that EVERYONE liked a lot more. Plus what other gimmick does she really have other than them BREASTS and a cute face? She not funny. Cant think of any genuine talents or abilities. Unfortunately shes just text book washed up

When she was a vtuber she had some collabs but obviously we see how that turned out seeing as she doesnt do it anymore and got ridiculed when she tried to say she was going back.

Unironically all she has is them tiddies. Time to oil back up
HOLY HELL some of you guys are triggered by her! Lmfao. JFC! I have been keeping an eye on this thread for a while. It was out of curiosity. It was funny at times. Then at some point it started getting bitter, hate filled and sad as if she did something to personally. Lol

People are assuming she has other identities. People are creating stories about her at cons. Not only does she talk about being scared of things almost every stream, her chat does too. People talked about meeting her for an hour during live stream. She plans to do future meet and greets. But, you're going to think what you want to so.. Lol

Last edited:
HOLY HELL some of you guys are triggered by her! Lmfao. JFC! I have been keeping an eye on this thread for a while. It was out of curiosity. It was funny at times. Then at some point it started getting bitter, hate filled and sad as if she did something to personally. Lol

People are assuming she has other identities. People are creating stories about her at cons. Not only does she talk about being scared of things almost every stream, her chat does too. People talked about meeting her for an hour during live stream. She plans to do future meet and greets. But, you're going to think what you want to say.. Lol
The mountain of evidence that's stacked against her says otherwise (in regards to the cosplay vtuber scenes respectively).
The other identity thing is definitely a stretch. The genuine hate boners feel like typical misogyny from former fans and people who just hate her from when she started gaining traction. "the internet never forgets"

twitchcon was barely even mentioned to have stories created, just one comment about pics with mods
it did surprise me that she went, cause like her or not, her public image isnt the best

She kinda looks like Bunny. But unless Bunny had her toes extended, it's not her.
this really put an end to the discussion
:POGGIES: so that is the power of feet people

People are assuming she has other identities. People are creating stories about her at cons. Not only does she talk about being scared of things almost every stream, her chat does too. People talked about meeting her for an hour during live stream. She plans to do future meet and greets. But, you're going to think what you want to say.. Lol
bahroo whatchu doin here man haha

also show me where people made up stories about her at cons? cuz I can show you were she she lied and cheated behind someones back!

I dont care what she does I wanna see them honkers pal

bahroo whatchu doin here man haha

also show me where people made up stories about her at cons? cuz I can show you were she she lied and cheated behind someones back!

I dont care what she does I wanna see them honkers pal
I don't care about Bahroo. I don't care about her like that. I am worried about people's obsession. Lol

You super care. Some of you get personal with each other over it. Unless you're an ex vtuber or know her offline so what! Just admire. Lmao

twitchcon was barely even mentioned to have stories created, just one comment about pics with mods
it did surprise me that she went, cause like her or not, her public image isnt the best

this really put an end to the discussion
:POGGIES: so that is the power of feet people
No one wants to take pics with her and no one wants to collab with her is a stretch. I personally know people that have reached out to her for collabs or just wanted to say hi. Not everyone is into SF documenting. It happens.

I don't care about Bahroo. I don't care about her like that. I am worried about people's obsession. Lol

You super care. Some of you get personal with each other over it. Unless you're an ex vtuber or know her offline so what! Just admire. Lmao
???? what are you talking about? nobodys tryna find her address or some weird shit. Ive said it in almost every post I made in this thread.

them titties are all I really care about plus its a DISCUSSION thread? so everyone is DISCUSSING? Its perfectly human to get upset at someones actions. Again no one is RALLYING to take her down or against her bro relax

Back
Top Bottom