EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bunny Ayumi / bunny_gif / bunnyayu

Y'all ever noticed how this chick walks and stands in her streams?! No joke, she looks deformed since she's forcing so hard to push her hips out, her feet all pointed inward, and having her knees bend the whole time. Shit looks absolutely ridiculous. :KEKW:
goober shes tryna put on a show, have you EVER seen a woman bounce around and do all the movement like she does? She literally purposefully bounces her titties all around so people donate and watch and its clear that that's not working nearly as much anymore.

goober shes tryna put on a show, have you EVER seen a woman bounce around and do all the movement like she does? She literally purposefully bounces her titties all around so people donate and watch and its clear that that's not working nearly as much anymore.

Lol, right. But bouncing her tits is one thing, but it seriously looks like she's a cripple with the way she stands on her legs. Like this is her ''natural'' stance and it looks even dumber when she walks like this with her feet pointed inwards.

well-bunny43b3b58d6f1969c9.png

Something else I also noticed about her is that even though I think she's hot, she looks absolutely fucking nuts when she looks directly into the lens. I noticed this about her back in the day, but she has them crazy ''I'm going to step you'' eyes. But she's known for being batshit insane, so.

I still would! :MEGALUL:

She ain’t going to stop doing twitch, even though she doesn’t make a lot from twitch like she used to before the drama. It’s still easy money. It’s just that with twitch doing something while she can show off her cleavage and people still donate. Compare that amount of work if she made an OF, which would mean she would show a lot more and/or get interesting cosplays. Plus I think by now we’ve seen everything she would willing show us because I don’t think she would go nude even if she came back to the more nsfw side

She like the other non-nude titty e-girls are aging out of their window to earn alot of money and gain/retain popularity. There's only so many times you can watch her bounce around in a tight shirt with a bra underneath...and never ever get to see anything.
A lot of simps and regular dudes are just getting fed up.

I used to follow Bunny a few years ago and eventually lost interest because her content never changed. At least scamouranth showed her fun bags and sucks on fake dicks. She definitely changed her content over the years.

She like the other non-nude titty e-girls are aging out of their window to earn alot of money and gain/retain popularity. There's only so many times you can watch her bounce around in a tight shirt with a bra underneath...and never ever get to see anything.
A lot of simps and regular dudes are just getting fed up.

I used to follow Bunny a few years ago and eventually lost interest because her content never changed. At least scamouranth showed her fun bags and sucks on fake dicks. She definitely changed her content over the years.
Like with any job there comes a point in where you have to decide if the job you're currently doing is something you enjoy or even tolerate. Sometimes you pivot to something else, sometimes you grind your face against things with a worsening attitude, sometimes you decide enough to the whole shebang isn't worth it, etc.

It certainly feels like Bunny's getting lewder after her first pivot away from how she started. Wonder how it's working out for her. I know Susu's settled into the role she's in currently and seems to be enjoying herself without that kinda pivot.

Back
Top Bottom