EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bunny Ayumi / bunny_gif / bunnyayu

Here is a direct link to the gif of bunny with her bra stuffing coming out.
That has got to be one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen from an e-girl. I can only imagine the reaction of anyone seeing that happen live. Who in the right mind would use stuffing when your gonna do a stream of you puntiching and moving around. :KEKWlaugh:

Finding out she was a very boring, untalented and unfunny on her streams was not surprising. Discovering she is a shit person who lied about being molested for clout and lied about liking women was a big let down. I still followed her though because her tits had become even bigger than when I first found her. Now it turns out the only thing left about her that I liked was fake too. I was a bunny fan for a few years and had supported her. Seeing that she is an awful person with a stuffed bra has been a huge slap in the face.

You can also add ''faking a fake southern accent for no reason, only to drop it later to that list of lies. This chick's list of lies is bigger than both her tits combined. People hate on these clowns like Pokimane, but if Bunny were on that level of popularity, she would receive the same, if not more hate than Poki receives. I've seen a lot of trashy E-girls; honestly, most of them are trashy, lazy scammers. But Bunny has got to be one of the worst ones out there.

On the plus side, as soon as one of us is able to put together a halfway functional model of her in StableDiffusion, that will basically take care of anything we could want without any further attention on her streams. Not like she has any more personality than an AI anyway.
Bro, I'm so fucking hyped for AI to take over and kill of OnlyFans and E-thots. It's clear most of these girls don't know or care to make wank material for men and are just nickel and diming everything they do. They prey and take advantage of the mentally fragile and parasocial relationship bait these guys into wasting thei money on them while giving the bare minimum in return. Seeing AI kill their schemes is gonna be glorious, and chicks like Bunny don't deserve any of your money. :GigaChad:

Man it sucks that she's such a shit person.
I used to snap one off at her a lot back in the time specially with her Mei Swimsuit set but that was when she was curvy. She's so thin now I don't think I wanna see her go full nude or doing sex videos now.

Bro, I'm so fucking hyped for AI to take over and kill of OnlyFans and E-thots. It's clear most of these girls don't know or care to make wank material for men and are just nickel and diming everything they do. They prey and take advantage of the mentally fragile and parasocial relationship bait these guys into wasting thei money on them while giving the bare minimum in return. Seeing AI kill their schemes is gonna be glorious, and chicks like Bunny don't deserve any of your money. :GigaChad:
If anything, the opposite is going to happen and is already happening. Women (or their managers) are selling intimacy and interaction in order to make money, and having a nearly endless and nearly identical flood of generated images being made is going to make selling that false sense of intimacy even more valuable and sought out. The small fry are going to be wiped out, but the bigger fish won't even have to worry about getting nude. They (along with their audience) can just feed their existing images into whatever program they choose as training images, use whatever passible results come up from the prompts, and then make getting to know the "real them" the higher value option.

Welcome to the future, where getting fully topless will be worthless but talking to the "woman" will be the primary goal.

Why would these people talk to a woman when they can just talk to an AI character with similar traits?

Why would these people talk to a woman when they can just talk to an AI character with similar traits?
Scarcity.

There is a reason why you can have too much of something. Eventually, you get sick of it and start to look for something else. And when you can have a near endless supply of similar computer-generated personality traits, having "the real thing" that you can't program or predict makes it even more valuable.

Here is a direct link to the gif of bunny with her bra stuffing coming out.

Finding out she was a very boring, untalented and unfunny on her streams was not surprising. Discovering she is a shit person who lied about being molested for clout and lied about liking women was a big let down. I still followed her though because her tits had become even bigger than when I first found her. Now it turns out the only thing left about her that I liked was fake too. I was a bunny fan for a few years and had supported her. Seeing that she is an awful person with a stuffed bra has been a huge slap in the face.
shes momokun 2.0 just without the nudes and weighs like a 100 pounds less

Welcome to the future, where getting fully topless will be worthless but talking to the "woman" will be the primary goal.
If this is the future, I want off this fucking ride
disappear GIF

If anything, the opposite is going to happen and is already happening. Women (or their managers) are selling intimacy and interaction in order to make money, and having a nearly endless and nearly identical flood of generated images being made is going to make selling that false sense of intimacy even more valuable and sought out. The small fry are going to be wiped out, but the bigger fish won't even have to worry about getting nude. They (along with their audience) can just feed their existing images into whatever program they choose as training images, use whatever passible results come up from the prompts, and then make getting to know the "real them" the higher value option.

this is such a depressing illusion lmao. there are RARELY women like bunny. because MOST women arent in an e-celeb position to become corrupted and fall off to this degree. MOST women dont post provocative sets with their fake gf only to cheat. This is just someone paying a price. Im not sure if YOU mean most women now or just the e-celebs but literally just go get a girlfriend man and none of that will ever matter.

tbh I after having the "gift enough subs for a special picture on discord!" thing Im sure she gambles on a solo of often. OR she knows if she mysteriously comes out with B/G content that it could entirely tank her.

the day some info like that comes out its OVER

I don't know what the hell this thread became with the AI e-thot nonsense, but this thread is about Bunny. Please keep it that way.

If you want to discuss the AI/E-thot/Skynet uprising, make another discussion thread.

Bunny is an E-thot and we talked about AI content taking over E-thots... something Bunny is. I'm not sure how that's not related, but sure... let's keep these threads shallow. :OkayChampThumbs:

Last edited:
Yet you must think she's hot enough, seeing as you follow her on this site and all. Look, I dislike her as a person as much as you guys... but we all would wanna tit fuck and shoot our loads between her tits. Idk if she Lucy Wilde's the whole shit as I would just use her as a fuck dull and grind my cock between them myself.
I... Dunno at this point? Yes, I think she's somewhat hot, but when literally everything from her personality to her accent down to her FUCKING BOOBS is fake, you start questioning yourself, you get me? Honestly I'm more pissed at her than anything lmfao
It's like half my brain would violently fuck her, the other wants NONE with the chick

Back
Top Bottom