EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bunny Ayumi / bunny_gif / bunnyayu

manager other streamers.... she doesnt have a reputation to do that... or work with any other people really, i think

regarding the "why she doesnt do lewd", i think maybe there is also a pride thing, like it would be admiting she couldn't succeed (well... she isnt) and doesnt have anything besides being hot
ironic that the ex gf did have some success but didnt stay streaming anyway

hey, maybe Doogal is Susu (jk, just remembered the "maybe doogal is bunny" joke that happened in this thread before)

Even with as dumb as her takes can be, she still doesn't feel worth getting so upset over. She falls into the same category that most people fall into, she's probably just been burned in the past and uses her experiences as reasoning for "why x bad". I'm pretty sure that there's plenty of people on this site, myself included, that's got at least a few stupid ass takes in 'em just like that.

Even with as dumb as her takes can be, she still doesn't feel worth getting so upset over. She falls into the same category that most people fall into, she's probably just been burned in the past and uses her experiences as reasoning for "why x bad". I'm pretty sure that there's plenty of people on this site, myself included, that's got at least a few stupid ass takes in 'em just like that.
It's also stupid to be annoyed or angry at her for being toxic when such behavior is the norm among cosplayers. Especially if they do "ero" stuff and sell their pics on the internet. Bunny just happened to be found out.

It's also stupid to be annoyed or angry at her for being toxic when such behavior is the norm among cosplayers. Especially if they do "ero" stuff and sell their pics on the internet. Bunny just happened to be found out.
Bunny falsely accused Mike Z of sexual assault and ruined his life. Bunny also caused Layna Lazar’s figurine company to go 20k in debt due to scamming Layna out of a business deal. Bunny is mentioned in Mike Z’s lawsuit against lab zero, that’s how bad her lies are. The lawsuit is public so everyone can see her involvement. All this is mentioned in the thread and publicly documented online. Bunny’s behavior is far from the normal boring cosplay catty nonsense. No one cares if you jerk off to her but no need to try and downplay how bad she is.

Last edited:
Bunny falsely accused Mike Z of sexual assault and ruined his life. Bunny also caused Layna Lazar’s figurine company to go 20k in debt due to scamming Layna out of a business deal. Bunny is mentioned in Mike Z’s lawsuit against lab zero, that’s how bad her lies are. The lawsuit is public so everyone can see her involvement. All this is mentioned in the thread and publicly documented online. Bunny’s behavior is far from the normal boring cosplay catty nonsense. No one cares if you jerk off to her but no need to try and downplay how bad she is.
nobody's downplaying anything. all of your favorite girls have done the same shit, it's just that bunny was caught. please stop. you're too angry about this.

first time i see her personality being more discussed here than her boobs

it looks like coomers are finally giving up

Imagine still being angry on Mike Z's behalf in 2024 instead of going to therapy :KEKW:

What's even funnier is that the Bunny situation was the least of Mike Z's problems

Mike Z truly was the cinder block holding Lab Zero down: for better and for worse
mainly worse. That man was a plague. Whenever L0 got some accolades good Ol' Mikey was there to fuck things up. But I digress

I tried to talk about her boobs and how she does some kind of new wierd shit and the mods deleted it lol
I posted Here: https://simpcity.su/threads/bunnyayu-bunny_gif-bunny-ayumi.10954/post-3466585 look at her boobs/entire chest about 2 secondss in. Is that not weird how it like "inflates" and then just stays that way for the rest of the video?

I moreso noticed at the start you didnt really seen the "shine" from the oil or whatever she puts on and then 2 seconds in it just? happens?

The most rational answer is that she's wearing a very tight corset/bra that squeezes her entire torso, making it difficult for her to breathe but making her breasts more noticeable and move each time she inhale.
But iI prefer the cyborg/doll/Ai conspiracy

The most rational answer is that she's wearing a very tight corset/bra that squeezes her entire torso, making it difficult for her to breathe but making her breasts more noticeable and move each time she inhale.
But iI prefer the cyborg/doll/Ai conspiracy
Its just odd to notice, she probably is like lifting her chest up, standing at a weird angle but for TWO or THREE hours is hilariously wild. gotta appreciate dedication like that! (I appreciate it with my dong)

A picture of Bunny and her boyfriend was posted in the content thread. How long will her simps stay in denial?

whether they are or arent doesnt matter especially if its not public knowledge. What matters is the future of her fuckin TITTIES.

Im more curious about what clip them thangs bounce the best in. PLEASE correct me if Im wrong but shes only done 3 in a corset right?? The "Tavern bunny" stream I think it was and the valentines stream where top 2 to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom