EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bunny Ayumi / bunny_gif / bunnyayu

What matters is the future of her fuckin TITTIES.
The future is: It's very unlikely that we'll ever get to see more than what she's offering now. since she's living off her BF and is uncomfortable with being nude on the internet, she doesn't have a reason to show anymore of herself.
Unless she has a slip up on a stream or something I wouldn't expect anything.

Its just odd to notice, she probably is like lifting her chest up, standing at a weird angle but for TWO or THREE hours is hilariously wild. gotta appreciate dedication like that! (I appreciate it with my dong)
Yep, I've realized that, too. If you watch her old pics, aside from padding, which we now know, I've always thought a little strange how she looked slimmer and bustier in her normal pics compared to the bikini ones.

At this point, it ain't even about her being uncomfortable to show skin, it's because going nude would be jumping shark. She can't do corsets, pads, angles, etc, while in very little clothing or nude. People would start to compare, as they did in the past. It would be fine at the start for the novelty, but as we all know, Bunny depended a LOT on her inner circle for anything creativity, as she has none, and is dumber than a doorknob.

But I will admit it's amusing how she repeatedly puts herself in situations where she simply can't win and ends up having to restart somewhere else. Wasnt for her paypig Bahroo, she'd be piss-poor at this point. It's somewhat hilarious.

Yep, I've realized that, too. If you watch her old pics, aside from padding, which we now know, I've always thought a little strange how she looked slimmer and bustier in her normal pics compared to the bikini ones.

At this point, it ain't even about her being uncomfortable to show skin, it's because going nude would be jumping shark. She can't do corsets, pads, angles, etc, while in very little clothing or nude. People would start to compare, as they did in the past. It would be fine at the start for the novelty, but as we all know, Bunny depended a LOT on her inner circle for anything creativity, as she has none, and is dumber than a doorknob.

But I will admit it's amusing how she repeatedly puts herself in situations where she simply can't win and ends up having to restart somewhere else. Wasnt for her paypig Bahroo, she'd be piss-poor at this point. It's somewhat hilarious.
She NEEDS to do a stream with nothin but the corset then Ill be happy. like you see how far all these other streamers are going, having entire titty cams. like???? ya made it this far. you've already made lewd content.

Oil them bad boys up on cam in a corset Im tired of beatin around the bush

Can someone post the link of her stuffing falling out cause I think the link someone posted is broken

I'm sick of her constantly hiding her stomach. I know she's got one.
Definitely. You could see it when she did lewder content that she has a little bit. Which is NOT deal breaking in any way, shape, or form.

I dunno, it sounds really counterproductive how she can be both extremely perfectionistic AND completely averse to putting in any kind of work.

That's what we're all here for lmao
The fact that the barrier between her jumping shark and keeping her bullshit is a fat paypig is somewhat infuriating tho
she's probably happy with her boyfriend but still on the active lookout for a sugar daddy. that's the hope of all of the girls you see doing this sort of thing online. if the bf had more guts he'd gave her the ultimatum others guys have, it's either him or thotting online. when a girl vanishes seemingly out of thin air, this is the most likely reason.

she's probably happy with her boyfriend but still on the active lookout for a sugar daddy. that's the hope of all of the girls you see doing this sort of thing online. if the bf had more guts he'd gave her the ultimatum others guys have, it's either him or thotting online. when a girl vanishes seemingly out of thin air, this is the most likely reason.
I mean, dude pays for her everything, is a heir, owns the house, and if we're to believe the rumors, is likely impotent. And as we know, either there was or still is some other dude living with them who's likely the one fucking her. So... Yeah. She has little reason to change whatever. For what it's worth, Bunny might be an idiot, but she's VERY effective at manipulating feeble-minded people. Susu was also financially manipulated by her, if we're to believe Layna Lazar (even though they made money together).

She has no incentive to look for a sugar daddy if she has an emasculate, impotent paypig who does provides for her, does whatever she wants, and is low maitenance for supracited reasons. In fact, dude's perfect for a lazy, unmotivated, but highly material woman like her

I mean, dude pays for her everything, is a heir, owns the house, and if we're to believe the rumors, is likely impotent. And as we know, either there was or still is some other dude living with them who's likely the one fucking her. So... Yeah. She has little reason to change whatever. For what it's worth, Bunny might be an idiot, but she's VERY effective at manipulating feeble-minded people. Susu was also financially manipulated by her, if we're to believe Layna Lazar (even though they made money together).

She has no incentive to look for a sugar daddy if she has an emasculate, impotent paypig who does provides for her, does whatever she wants, and is low maitenance for supracited reasons. In fact, dude's perfect for a lazy, unmotivated, but highly material woman like her
Damn that's sad, so it's possible he CAN'T physically fuck her even If he wanted and keeps her around just to feel better about himself.

An Heir?? Ive never heard of that or the impotent thing lmao

I do know that the other dude "OGtex" is who it was, doesnt live there anymore, or at least I believe so. I just remember someone making the joke about him giving her a massage and she made this disgusted face and was like "nooo no thank you" but he is still a mod for her so idek.

An Heir?? Ive never heard of that or the impotent thing lmao
His grandma had big gold rush bucks she kept hidden but left him, or so I've heard around Susu's discord during the brief time I was a member. Dude didn't actually need to become a vtuber either - if he's smart about the money, he'll never really need to work. Bunny keeping OGtex around while potentially guilt-tripping Bahroo is EXACTLY how she kept Bahroo around when she was with Susu, soooooo... There is a pattern here. Narcisism, liking to be the center of attention, having people fight for it, yada yada yada. They're both bad for her public persona, yet she keeps them around anyway since she can take advantage of them for her specific needs.

Damn that's sad, so it's possible he CAN'T physically fuck her even If he wanted and keeps her around just to feel better about himself.
Pretty much seems to be the case. She's a narcissist, he's an egomaniac. He can parade around with the hot girl he "pulled", while she enjoys the attention and financial security of having a guy who'll provide for her while being low maitenance.

His grandma had big gold rush bucks she kept hidden but left him, or so I've heard around Susu's discord during the brief time I was a member. Dude didn't actually need to become a vtuber either - if he's smart about the money, he'll never really need to work. Bunny keeping OGtex around while potentially guilt-tripping Bahroo is EXACTLY how she kept Bahroo around when she was with Susu, soooooo... There is a pattern here. Narcisism, liking to be the center of attention, having people fight for it, yada yada yada. They're both bad for her public persona, yet she keeps them around anyway since she can take advantage of them for her specific needs.

Pretty much seems to be the case. She's a narcissist, he's an egomaniac. He can parade around with the hot girl he "pulled", while she enjoys the attention and financial security of having a guy who'll provide for her while being low maitenance.
the more i learn, the more mental the whole setup feels like, and the more it feels like she came on top instead of Susu - Susu still has to work, Bunny knows her simps will save her no matter what.

I know we make fun of bunny padding her tits and wearing corsets/shapewear to fake her body but she’s attractive enough without that. She must be horrible to be around if despite her looks the only men she can keep around are two fat cucks okay with sharing a woman. And apparently one of their dicks don’t work?

the more i learn, the more mental the whole setup feels like, and the more it feels like she came on top instead of Susu - Susu still has to work, Bunny knows her simps will save her no matter what.
its absolutely the opposite Susu CHOOSES to work because people WANT to work with her. Are you kidding? she's bordering on amouranth levels. Everyone feels bad for her after the situation, that ai shit is free passive income, she barely even does/has to stream anymore for money and has plently of sponsorships PLUS her fansly or whatever that other platform she has.

bunny has twitch??? and thats about it. barely gets sponsors and has 31 pages of reticule on this website alone. She streams because she HAS to. Or else she'd shut it down and be happy with livin off fat people money. tbh? I think shes been trying to re-attain that previous fame she had but forgets WHAT made her that popular and that SHAKIN. THEM. TITTIES. not whispering in a mic or bakin some damn cookies.

I know we make fun of bunny padding her tits and wearing corsets/shapewear to fake her body but she’s attractive enough without that. She must be horrible to be around if despite her looks the only men she can keep around are two fat cucks okay with sharing a woman. And apparently one of their dicks don’t work?
The thing here is that the only thing bunny has going for her is being pretty. She's jealous, she's lazy, she's manipulative, she's egoistical, and she's entitled. She wants to put no work on anything, she manipulates people to get what she wants, and she feels entitled to things others worked hard to get bu she wants despite never putting in any work. Hanging around with someone like her must feel miserable.

its absolutely the opposite Susu CHOOSES to work because people WANT to work with her. Are you kidding? she's bordering on amouranth levels. Everyone feels bad for her after the situation, that ai shit is free passive income, she barely even does/has to stream anymore for money and has plently of sponsorships PLUS her fansly or whatever that other platform she has.

bunny has twitch??? and thats about it. barely gets sponsors and has 31 pages of reticule on this website alone. She streams because she HAS to. Or else she'd shut it down and be happy with livin off fat people money. tbh? I think shes been trying to re-attain that previous fame she had but forgets WHAT made her that popular and that SHAKIN. THEM. TITTIES. not whispering in a mic or bakin some damn cookies.
I mean, that's how I feel too. Susu surrounded her with like-minded people. You might not agree with all the shit she does (I don't, too), but you can't deny she's creative, and she gets results. Bunny keeps streamming cuz she needs to appease her ego. She's dellusional, and thinks people like her for anything other than her body. She wants to be popular and accepted but never actually realized that she has to at least be likable for that. She's so used to manipulating people she can't form genuine connections to anyone, be it personally or professionally, and she's too self-absorted to realize WHY neither love nor parasociality works for her.

You know what's truly mental about this? Bahroo's impotency is likely an obesity-related issue. The guy is filthy rich. He could easily slim down, undergo some plastic surgery to get rid of the flabs, and reclaim his fucking manhood. Which makes me think about his headspace, or if bunny enables his fat-fuckness, him being a touch-starved simpleton, as a way to keep him miserable and manipulable. I mean, think about it. If his health, physical or mental, ever improved, he, too, would have absolutely NO incentive to keep her.

Back
Top Bottom